Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

He has no other choice but to say this after his earlier statement regarding "why hate india so much" or something of that sorts...he must have been under fire so has to say this now to calm the Pak public down.....Although this is a ridiculous thing to say by Afridi....
:omg::omg::omg: says a lot about pakistan. guy being put under pressure to publically spew venom against a particular country. glad the media finally got hold of it though. every indian will get a kick out of reading this fool's comments :hysterical:

He may be on to something. If pain' date=' loss, misery and heartbreak make the heart bigger I'm sure the Indian Cricket Team has made the Pakistanis hearts the biggest in the world.[/quote'] :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :cantstop: That's true :hysterical:

What the heck does he mean by "Musalman ka Dil"? We have more Musalman's in our country and our heart is not as dark and sick as yours. Bhosadike, the sole existence of you and your is confined to hating India. There is nothing more to a Pakistani's life than hating us and planning how to hurt and harm us. You thankless bastard.

I dont know why so many Pakistani ex-cricketers and current cricketers are giving speeches every day. This is the time they should maintain low profile, working on reversing the 8-0 record that India mainatins over its rivals. Coming back to Jalfrezi's comments, when Ian Chappell called this ball biting, pitch dancing lunatic, "crazy" many felt Ian was unfair. After all, Ian did not know how large *****ed (ahem, large hearted, is it ?) Afridi is. The first day he spouts "why to hate India, its sports only" in his trademark Urdu ishytle Englez laanguaiz. The very next day he goes "we can never get along with each other". He should by now have figured in every English dictionary on the same page the words "foolish" and "crazy" appear. Not that anyone cares what this lunatic thinks, but i find it amusing that this fool talks like a Pak ambassador to the US while letting one rip thru his rear end. "I dont want to get into the details, but this third country is keeping us apart". Why observe diplomacy in referring to this third nation as if he is a political ambassador, whille being as blunt as he could be against a nation (India) that needs to fill his begging bowl soon ? :hysterical: Beats me! I can see Jalfrezi going the Ijaz Butt route after his begging bowl is filled with #15 Bata chappal by the IPL bosses next year. I know, why #15 you ask ? Apparently large hearted people also have large feet!

Wish Pak cricketers had 'large' brains, they would have been the number 1 side. Don't sweat guys. When When their large hearts start bursting with it's own largeness and weight they will immediately come to India for performing it's life saving medical operations and then go back singing praises of our country. :hysterical:

Big heart to do what? Kill innocents? No wonder they can't win much they are so much embroiled in religion. In fact these days due to people like Afridi and the likes they are treated like second class citizens in the western world. He's only confirming why they are treated like that, these guys just can't integrate into the environment and look to do good. A born cheat like Afridi saying this is height of hypocrisy.

Hahahaha.. Saala aa gaya aukaat pe.. :finger:
LMAO' date=' i guess paki hearts are lying in pieces after the indian cricket team broke them in the semi final...[/quote'] Lolzz, I was also one of the guilty ones, :embarassed: Without commenting on the 'large hearted' history n present of paki people n their nation, I will only say, I have learned this through Afirdi 'once a m.adarchod , always a m.adarchod' :two_thumbs_up:. He turned out to be a brother of Sohail 'zahniyat' Tanveer, shouldn't have come as a surprise.:D

I wonder if its actually us or you guys who are still acting up like sore losers even after winning?
It was just a civilized, small hearted ReAction, after seeing large hearted Actions of Afridi and such people. Don't worry few of your fellows are in our clean list so far.