IPL4 Pace Thread

CG

Guys Ishant(Fastest 146.6k),Sree(Fastest 143.2k),Dinda(Fastest 147.2k),Yadav(Fastest 146.6) are all bowling well over 140+.So yes indeed we can bowl fast.But I'm quite surprised to see Dinda bowling 147k.Anyway can't wait to see Varun,Abu Nechim,Pawan Suyal & Tyagi bowl with some real gas.

@vvs it has not happened yet. We should be optimistic. Its part and parcel some comes good, some not. We cant sit and do nothing. We must give them chances to develop around indian squad. We need to groom them. Zak wont play for long.

I am not saying play them every game if they do badly, juxt rotate them, and if someone does well then play him consistently more games. This is how players develop or at least let these guys play in foreign cricket leagues.

Guys Ishant(Fastest 146.6k)' date='Sree(Fastest 143.2k),Dinda(Fastest 147.2k),Yadav(Fastest 146.6) are all bowling well over 140+.So yes indeed we can bowl fast.But I'm quite surprised to see Dinda bowling 147k.Anyway can't wait to see Varun,Abu Nechim,Pawan Suyal & Tyagi bowl with some real gas.[/quote'] umesh was about to take a wicket a couple of times but he was asked to bowl only 2 overs I suppose.. this is quite Bad, indian fast bowlers are not given the kind of support they need. i encourage indian captains to encourage indian fast bowlers.....ishant , yadav and dinda bowled at the same pace nearly as all these guys had nearly same pace as the fastest ball. so great to see 145K + indian bowlers...if they become steady india will have good pacy test bowlers.

20 to 30 ODIs without expecting results.. Good luck with that . .
this is a flaw with your expectations..it takes years to increase the level of your game.. if the team maangement feels a guy has the talent for inetrnationals, they would give him a lengthy run. the seniors have to take responsibililty for the results. realistically aganst strong opposition.

What is international class? Can you describe? All those were just pacey. When I first saw Malinga, he didn't look international class. He used to bowl lot of no balls and huge wides down the leg side and off side and wasnt even regular, even Zoysa used to play ahead of him. But they never rejected him and kept him in the fray and gave him time to improve. They didn't have any special skills. Wasim Akram himself admits that he learn to swing the ball 3-4 years later after he started playing international cricket. He was guided by Imran Khan in first 2-3 years of his career. In an interview Imran Khan said that he used to stand at long or long off and Akram used to come to him before every ball he bowled and ask him what to do and there was an incident when Imran Khan forgot it because he got busy talking to a fielder and Akram didn't bowl for and stood at hit run up mark. Every one was watching at Akram why he didnt bowl. He looked at Imran then Imran talked to him and he bowled. Similarly, We have Zak who can guide these talented pacers. I want the likes of Yadav, Dinda, Aaron, Tyagi to play at least 20-30 ODIs and bowl along with Zak and you will see the improvement in them. Dinda is pretty experienced in FC so he is a bit better than others.
Agreed if sreesanth cannot control his temper.. we shud only pick Umesh ishant varun ahead of praveen kumar, nehra and other average trundlers not bcos these fast bowlers will give less runs but as an investment, once we invest in these fast bowlers , we will get good returns, i can be sure that Umesh yadav and Varun would definitely give good returns if we play them consistently. ishant has got a lot of chance and if he is coming back in form, he is deadly. yesterday gambhir said steyn and ishant together is a very dangerous attack. if gambhir considers ishant highly he shud be dangerous.

Guys, This thread like last year will focus on fastest delivery bowled by an indian in the match compared to fastest bowler of the match Match-1 KKR VS CSK-Fastest Ball By Indian-Balaji-135km/h Fastest Ball Of The Match-T Southee-140km/h Match-2 DC VS RR- Fastest Ball By Indian-Ishant Sharma-146.6 km/h Fastest Ball Of The Match-Dale Steyn-149.2 Km/h Match-3 KT VS RR- Fastest Ball By Indian-Sreesanth-143.2km/h Fastest Ball Of The Match-Sreesanth-143.2km/h Match-4 DD VS MI- Fastest Ball By Indian-Dinda-147km/h,Yadav-146.4KM/H Fastest Ball Of The Match-Morkel 148km/h Match5- PW VS KXII-Fastest Ball By Indian-Wagh-134km/h Fastest Ball Of The Match-Thomas-139km/h
who is this WAGH... is he the left arm pace bowler, he seemed faster than unadket.???

I refuse to believe that.. speed gun is definitely fu**ed up. :cantstop:
they are accurate ,we finally have speed guns like australia ,england, Steyn also was bowling he clocked 140s so if indians bowls faster speeed guns are wrong ,:whack:

I don't wanna offend anyone but I can't help myself but to say this that some of the members out here are bit too harsh on this young bowlers.They are bowling quick & we should encourage them to do that.I know only pace isn't enough but tell me one name in the Domestic circuit who is successful operating aroud 125k,none of them.Pankaj is a hit the deck bowler around 135k.Chahar & Praveen are swing bowlers around 125k.Apart from them no one is effective around that pace.Don't say Vinay Kumar.......he is very ordinary.So bowlers like Umesh,Aaron,Dinda,Ishant,Abu Nechim,Tyagi,RP(if he's fully fit) are the best we can get who can crank it upto 145k or more.So don't behave like some idiot Pakistani supporters who just can't believe that we can produce real quick bowlers.

Abort this thread I don't care too much for pace but the numbers are just gonna be a misrepresentation of reality due to awful speed guns and get ICF'ers jizzing their pants for no reason Fully expecting Vaarun Aaron to clock 160km/h and his personal thread to double in posts overnight