Epic revenge of last encounter in which Dhoni smashed two sixes off Pathan

Sir john

Ok daaku ...why does it bother you where my head is? are you a ***in retard?
you are the one who acts like a ****ing retard anyone reading your comments above would suggest the same, and what the **** with most punjabis having egos, when did being confident become synonymous to having an ego

Despite their team look average on paper' date=', i knew Gilly would put together a team that can beat anyone. He and Warne are good at getting the best out of average local players. Suman, Haminder singh, [b']Nohit :cantstop:, now this dude. Guys like sangkkara should learn this.
What do you mean here by referring about Rohit Sharma. Rohit does very well for Mumbai too in Ranji trophy and other domestic tournaments. You seem to conveniently forget his otherwise good domestic performances and base your opinion solely on his IPL performance.:whack: P.S. I can understand a non-serious follower of domestic cricket tournaments who only notices cricket in International matches and IPL to make statement like you did but did not expect you to say the same!!!!!!!!!!!!:winky:

What do you mean here by referring about Rohit Sharma. Rohit does very well for Mumbai too in Ranji trophy and other domestic tournaments. You seem to conveniently forget his otherwise good domestic performances and base your opinion solely on his IPL performance.:whack:
Can we really judge Rohit on his Ranji performances . He always comes in after Rahane and Jaffer had laid a great platform and whacks tired bowlers . I just think this is why he plays too many loose shots and dont value his wicket at international level

What do you mean here by referring about Rohit Sharma. Rohit does very well for Mumbai too in Ranji trophy and other domestic tournaments. You seem to conveniently forget his otherwise good domestic performances and base your opinion solely on his IPL performance.:whack: . I can understand a non-serious follower of domestic cricket tournaments who only notices cricket in International matches and IPL to make statement like you did but did not expect you to say the same!!!!!!!!!!!!:winky:
I am following. He hasn't played one of those tough domestic innings like Vengsarkar's 139 or Sachin.s 223 or Gauti's 137.. I am yet to be convinced even at the domestic level. For the moment Badri is the real deal in domestic cricket.

Can we really judge Rohit on his Ranji performances . He always comes in after Rahane and Jaffer had laid a great platform and whacks tired bowlers . I just think this is why he plays too many loose shots and dont value his wicket at international level
Exactly.. he always plays high risk game and gives you chances all the way.

I am following. He hasn't played one of those tough domestic innings like Vengsarkar's 139 or Sachin.s 223 or Gauti's 137.. I am yet to be convinced even at the domestic level. For the moment Badri is the real deal in domestic cricket.
unfortunately it seems his time has gone . :sad:

That might well be the case. But Suman? Harminder? Rohit? Jesus Christ, man! :wall:

Yeah, surely Badri did far more than Rohit at Domestic level... I am not that sure if any of Rohit's innings are anywhere closer to the innings you mention... But I believe there was an innings of about 100 vs Railways that Rohit played last last season (2009-10) which is quite good!!!!! Is n't it? (At least I see Rohit mention in his interviews about the same as turning point) Yep, I really wish he did something like that at International level.>> It is possible he is not good enough atm.

Revengue is what will happen if and when the defending IPL champs meet the Pwnjabi parathas again. I hope it happens in this IPL' date= preferably tomorrow. :mad:
This loss has affected you so much that you've started making spelling mistakes, which is very unlike you. :P

This loss has affected you so much that you've started making spelling mistakes' date=' which is very unlike you. :P[/quote'] When you make typos and somebody else points it out, then you thank them for you being your auto spell-check/grammar check. What do you think I should do now? :P