THIS IS PUNJAB's YEAR. You read it here first: 2024

punjabi_khota

This thread reminds me of Arsenal fans. Every year they will shout from the rooftops that this is our year, we are gonna win this that and all. To troll the fans, Arsenal plays really well and will be in top 2 till Christmas. Then their downfall starts and they will end up in 4th at the end of the championship. Next year the same cycle starts. It has been going on for last 7 years :phehehe:

This thread reminds me of Arsenal fans. Every year they will shout from the rooftops that this is our year' date=' we are gonna win this that and all. To troll the fans, Arsenal plays really well and will be in top 2 till Christmas. Then their downfall starts and they will end up in 4th at the end of the championship. Next year the same cycle starts. It has been going on for last 7 years :phehehe:[/quote'] atleast arsenal could able to finish inside top 5 .. but with :kxip: the case is how to get wooden spoon expecting comfortable bottom 2 finish for the lions :nice:

atleast arsenal could able to finish inside top 5 .. but with :kxip: the case is how to get wooden spoon expecting comfortable bottom 2 finish for the lions :nice:
I was talking about fans. Yeah agree at least Arsenal always comes in top 5 but Queens 11 :phehehe: