Harsha Bhogle...!!!

desi pride 1234

I also don’t like the way he keeps short-selling Indians all the time..- ‘We Indians.. We are always such emotional sentimental people..we like to argue, fight and bicker..’. What the heck dude, why are you making all of us sound like we’re 12 year old girls.. Go try telling somebody like MS Dhoni, arguably the coolest and the most un-emotional character in the history of the game, that Indians are senti and bicker a lot and please, for heaven's sake, stop stereotyping us like that. But once again, to put things into perspective, Harsha is like the voice of the generation, compared some of the commies from across the border..

Some more of Zaheer Abbas' golden words, shamelessly flicked from another forum,
  • These days, you edges, you edge with bat and ball goes for boundary.
  • Zaheer says: Its all upto umpire. If he thinks out, its out.Thank you so much for sharing the secret.
  • "I have faced top-spinner from spinners .."
  • "the ball came inside..."
  • "I have not seen fielding place in my life before"
  • "good shot by gul...he touch the bat and goes for 4...."
  • One of the comments by a poster there - "when butt went to hospital they didn't know who was going to open in his place and zahher says "well they were thinking of sending someone in his place" obviously they're goona send someone you moron or is hafeez going to open with a ghost runner?"
  • "he touched the bat and the ball went"
  • "Long bowling for rahman. He is bowling continuosuly (pause) through the day"
  • "OOOOO HE'S EDGED IT, THEY'VE GOT 4 RUNS THEY'VE WON THE........O SORRY I THOUGHT HE EDGED IT BUT HE WAS BOWLED:"
  • "Pakistan have lost seven (7) and all of them taken by the South African bowlers, not even one wicket involving a run-out. If Pakistan manages to win fron hereon it will make sure they won´t lose the series and will also boost their confidence ahead of the next match."
  • "Ian Smith out to a good ball by Kaneria"
  • 'that is wide a ball'- when Gul bowled a wide!
  • "Hashim Gibbs tried the same shot to get out as he did at Karachi. The only difference is that, that was Karachi and this is Lahore"

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=327460&highlight=sweety#post327460

I also don’t like the way he keeps short-selling Indians all the time..- ‘We Indians.. We are always such emotional sentimental people..we like to argue' date= fight and bicker..’. What the heck dude, why are you making all of us sound like we’re 12 year old girls.. Go try telling somebody like MS Dhoni, arguably the coolest and the most un-emotional character in the history of the game, that Indians are senti and bicker a lot and please, for heaven's sake, stop stereotyping us like that. But once again, to put things into perspective, Harsha is like the voice of the generation, compared some of the commies from across the border.. http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=327460&highlight=sweety#post327460
Hashim Gibbs was by Waqar Younis he also called Vettori Danish Vettori :giggle:

Motor mouth Harsha is irritating but most irritating is Siva , especially during CSK matches. I cant stand his utter bias for CSK, he just commentates what he wants from CSK players , dont care for opposite team at all. Always he needs some dot balls from CSK bowlers even when the match is all but over, needs some boundaries from CSK batsmen :mad:

Motor mouth Harsha is irritating but most irritating is Siva ' date=' especially during CSK matches. I cant stand his utter bias for CSK, he just commentates what he wants from CSK players , dont care for opposite team at all. Always he needs some dot balls from CSK bowlers even when the match is all but over, needs some boundaries from CSK batsmen :mad:[/quote'] He got the elevation and the distance is his favourite line

i dont know a why a guy who wont surivive in a gakme of gallee cricket is taken so seriously in cricket as if he is some beacon of cricketing knowledge. he adds no opinion whatsover to the discussion and has no idea how to take it forward. He is bad in cricket but i remember in 2006 WC ESPN putt him as a host for the fifa world cup. that was prolly the worst footy show in the world. he had o knolwedgeof the game and made basic mistakes as he didnt know the rules

Sunny is worse than Harsha. He adds almost NOTHING of value when he commentates' date=' stating nothing but the most obvious.[/quote'] sunny gavasker is probably the only entertaining indian commie in english apart frm siddhu ofcourse....I think he'z genuinely witty at times...

Did anybody hear Bhogle saying to Shaun Marsh that he must smile to the HDFC ady in the presentation ceremony because she has a lot of money. Does he have some brains. That must have been embarrassing. WTF was that.
LOL! Really, wtf? Is that actually true?

sunny gavasker is probably the only entertaining indian commie in english apart frm siddhu ofcourse....I think he'z genuinely witty at times...
But those times are too few and light years between. He's gotta be the worst thing to air an opinion ever! Man he gets on my nerves. But yeah he does crack some wise ones once in ten blue moons