Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

what more proof these Pakistani fools wants US never trusted Pakistanis in this issue and they need to show the world why was he living under their military's nose Mr Brennan adds that the Pakistani military did not know about the mission until after the US left Pakistan's air space. "We were watching and making sure our people were able to get out of their air space" before Pakistan's military arrived
All BS. The US team actually used a nearby Airbase, in Pakistan. They flew from unknow location in Afghanistan and landed in this Pak airbase nearby and then from there they carried out the operation.

All BS. The US team actually used a nearby Airbase' date=' in Pakistan. They flew from unknow location in Afghanistan and landed in this Pak airbase nearby and then from there they carried out the operation.[/quote'] they have been using nearby pakistani air bases under different pretexts like recent floods and have been housed on their air bases for that but in reality is their intelligence was giving this updates so when the updates got confirmed they went to work without telling Pakistani Govt.

As relations with the ISI sank into mutual recrimination and insult, partly as a result of further detailed reporting of Pakistani backing for insurgents in Afghanistan, then-president George W Bush decided to cut the Pakistanis out of the chain. In the dying months of his presidency, ignoring the state department and ceding to the hawks in the department of defence and the CIA who were pushing for a more aggressive strategy, senior Bush administration officials had drafted a secret plan to make it easier for the Pentagon's special operations forces to launch missions into the snow-capped mountains of Pakistan to capture or kill top leaders of al-Qaida. Until 2006, missile strikes needed to be signed off by the ISI and by the American ambassador in Islamabad. By late 2008, the American intelligence agencies primarily involved in the hunt for Bin Laden – particularly defence intelligence and the special forces they commanded – waited neither for Pakistani permission nor for the green light from US diplomats even if the strike involved lower level operatives. In the late summer, the outgoing president had sanctioned the attacks in one of the last acts of his administration. It proved to be a turning point. For the first time, too, US military personnel began crossing the porous frontier from Afghanistan. A village was hit by special forces coming from the west. Missile strikes into Pakistan increased in intensity. New drones arrived, redeployed from Iraq. Military planners even began sketching out a new strategy to send spies into Pakistan from the Afghan side of the border, rather than in the other direction. The final phase of the hunt for Bin Laden had commenced, and all the various elements which had been so out of line previously fell slowly into place.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/osama-bin-laden-long-hunt

Whoever up there made the crack about conspiracy theories, I'm entitled to my opinion, and while things may be clear-cut and rosey for those being bosom-fed in the States, my opinion is shared by many in the UK (who are subject to practically the same media). This means rather than look different/clever, I'm actually blending in with the crowd. The good news is though, he must be dead. Whether it happened now, or ages ago...
That was me ! :cantstop: And hey I live in the UK these days. So anyway, lets find out what you do believe. 1. Do you believe that the US sent choppers to Abbottabad ?

I'd like to see proof he's dead, so either we'll get it or more likely we won't get it and conspiracy theories open up across the world. Given that there are thousands of Americans who actually believe America is more at blame for 9/11 than any foreigners, it won't be a surprise if we see many more. But first we need proof of his death and not photoshopped nonsense. I recently saw a tutorial on photoshop and using rotobrush to mix faces, it seems anyone can do it.
You want proof,well we too have the same info as you have got from website . if you want more info regarding Osama killing then go to US.gov website .Tell them directly you want more proof :P http://answers.usa.gov/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1000&PARTITION_ID=1&CMD=STARTPAGE&SUBCMD=EMAIL&USERTYPE=1&LANGUAGE=en&COUNTRY=us you can even do Livechat if you want to . or go to CIA website and tell these people that you regarding pictures is concerned . https://www.cia.gov/contact-cia/index.html or subscribe to cnn or bbc or newspaper site you trust . .Sorry ,I'm can't post pictures because I don't have them :)

You guys are really pathetic, the good thing is, in the real world at least Indians don't demonstrate such hatred. Most of the Indians I know are very friendly with us and we are back to them. It's a real shame that most of you come on here to display your true selves, which is completely racist. **** this *****y site and the gay ass members who post with such bias. Adios.
Yeah, how pathetic that we cling on to some 'Muslim' division which happened 60 years back and still lays the foundation of your country on the basis of it! Really 'pathetic' - exemplified by using gay as a derogatory word.

That was me ! :cantstop: And hey I live in the UK these days. So anyway, lets find out what you do believe. 1. Do you believe that the US sent choppers to Abbottabad ?
Sorry dude!!! I just scanned through and saw the post, not the poster!... I believe that choppers were sent by the US, and something was at least 'staged', as they can't be that dumb to not kick up some action if they're to report something of this stature, but like many people, I just want to see more conclusive evidence to believe they killed him in the last 36 hrs or so. I don't always believe the propaganda!...

We can ask all sort of logical questions. But US has no obligation to reveal the complete detail about whatever the operation that happened. They wanted to kill him. They killed him. Don't know when, Don't know how but we can most certainly believe that he was killed in Pakistan and he was under the protection of Pakistan for a significant amount of time.

Sorry dude!!! I just scanned through and saw the post' date=' not the poster!...[/quote'] No worries. Cool. But that's the catch you see.. These days everything can be faked, videos, photos.. Nothing will suffice. They say they have a DNA match with his sister which makes it 99.9% sure that it is indeed Bin Laden. They say they have also matched his physical measurements (height, nose, etc). Remember he was a tall mofo. So either they are lying about all of this (too much collusion required to pull this off imo), or they actually killed him. And they've made a lot of arrests too. The Pakistanis also have just arrested 2 of his wives and some children. Unless the Pakistanis are in it too, but why would they want to be part of a story which puts them and their army in such an incompetent light ? And just look at the compound.. It looks like a bloody fortress. For sure it was a safe house.

I am surprised people in democracies question if such a thing can be staged. The number of people who have to be in collusion include defense secretary and his close aides, CIA, NSA, State Dept and Key members of congress, not to forget the 2 dozen or so special ops and the support crew for them which could be in the 100s. A good number of them watched the operation live as it unfolded. For all them to collude to fake this is as improbable as Pakistan beating us in the WC. Also, many of them are from the Republican party like Secretary of defense and they aren't going to give a Democratic President the right to get Bin Laden by just faking it.

You guys are really pathetic, the good thing is, in the real world at least Indians don't demonstrate such hatred. Most of the Indians I know are very friendly with us and we are back to them. It's a real shame that most of you come on here to display your true selves, which is completely racist. **** this *****y site and the gay ass members who post with such bias. Adios.
..damn man, I just started noticing you - oh the things we would have done. My suggeston is go back to your den as many require a shoulder to cry on

All BS. The US team actually used a nearby Airbase' date=' in Pakistan. They flew from unknow location in Afghanistan and landed in this Pak airbase nearby and then from there they carried out the operation.[/quote'] You got first hand knowledge huh?

Funny how the Indian media is responding to this, using the same biased reasoning that the americans are too. Indian media making up excuses as to why no pictures have been released. Why the body was buried at sea etc. America showed the world straight away Saddam and the world didn't have any conspiracy theories anymore, until Osama's pictures/video footage are shown, a lot of people will ask if he was really killed or not. I don't believe anything any media in the world comes out with. In fact I often find that life is easier if you don't bother with the news. You tend to have less biased views because you don't listen to the news. Here is an example, on SKY this morning, a reporter asked the High Commisioner of Pakistan the following question. "Why are Pakistan hiding terrorists?" Such a biased question. Whereas a lesser news channel asking a Pakistani member of the government in the UK asked in a fair way, "If Osama has been caught in Pakistan territory, is it possible that they are helping terrorists?" Just the way these questions are asked enough to sway the audience, it's disgusting and all media does it. So no point in listening or watching to it.
well if US says anything bad about pakistan , US is biased .. if India says then India is biased. well not only media reaction but just see how people in US and UK are questioning the thing that NATO forces kept bombing those mountains and he was hiding in our so called ally's military base,so those UK and US people are biased. I as a person thought the same just after reading the news , so I am biased. every logical person can think of same ,, there is no biased view in it. now I am not biased but I believe you as a pakistani should be more worried about world's most wanted terrorist living in your military base than what foreign media is projecting.

Funny how you have devolved into name calling rather than basing your arguments on fact., though there is little of the latter to support the argument that you would like to make. Some posters here might be inflamatory, but the only "info" coming from you is name calling and personal attacks. Makes me wonder why you are so defensive ( for example, look above, you chose not to respond to my questions, and instead responded to the flame bait).

Just found a video of interview with one of the witnesses and neighbors of that house at Abottabad at which Bin Laden was killed. He says that this was a restricted area and only people allowed by the Pakistani army could enter there. That itself proves that the Pakistani Army had been hiding him for sure and the liars had been hiding the terrorist Bin Laden for a long time at that place. lW7OywJlT8o

I am surprised people in democracies question if such a thing can be staged. The number of people who have to be in collusion include defense secretary and his close aides, CIA, NSA, State Dept and Key members of congress, not to forget the 2 dozen or so special ops and the support crew for them which could be in the 100s. A good number of them watched the operation live as it unfolded. For all them to collude to fake this is as improbable as Pakistan beating us in the WC. Also, many of them are from the Republican party like Secretary of defense and they aren't going to give a Democratic President the right to get Bin Laden by just faking it.
Some operations are CLASSIFIED.. US has been involved in so many of these operations. EVen UFO sightings and taking few of them in possession involves many departments and personnells.. Everything gets CLASSIFIED.. I'm not doubting OBL killing. All I'm saying is that, "Pakistan didn't knew about OBL's location, renegade ISI people were helping OBL, Pakistan had no clue about this operation etc" are loads of BS, same like Pakistan didn't knew about "Karachi Project", Renegade ISI officers were behind Mumbai attack, ISI has no hands in Mumbai attack etc. US and Pakistan are again trying to pull a fast one.. Whatever US has been/is doing..is for it's own benefit and at the cost of screwing other countries in the region, especially India.. Indian interests comes at the bottom of the US peking order.. I hope US gets the hell out of this region.. Atleast India will be free to do it's own operations. At present, fecking Americans step in every issue and claim that their cause in Afghanistan is the "top priority".. All others can wait.."we will not allow you to go against Pakistan as it might affect our business in Afghanistan".. Well GET HELL OUT OF HERE and let us deal with whatever way we can..