Best scene/dialogue of bollywood movies

Sir john

Yup. That too! I found Deewar to be a much better movie, both in terms of story and leaving behind a social message than the much more hyped up Sholay. Sholay was an all style no substance kind of a film. Amitabh's performance in Deewar was the best I've seen from any actor in any era. @ General_Public: I played that clip from Gunda. That is some creative rubbish. Can't believe thats your fav Bolly scene. :cantstop:
Filmfare agrees with you, with three writing awards (Dialogue, Story and Screenplay) for Deewar and none for Sholay. Amitabh's was the stand out performance in Deewar and the scenes that were written for him achieved cult status as much for their writing as for his interpretation of them. I find Amitabh's performance in Chupke Chupke and Anand also quite involving.

^Golddust from Chako (Neeraj Vohra) : Mere Dadaji itne Mahaan the ki unhoni kabhi shaadi nahi ki :cantstop: Ye mere Shikari jo ki bahut bade Pitaaji the :cantstop::cantstop: Meri Maa toh mere paida hone se pehle hi mar chuki thi :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:

Some of my favourite scenes, greatness after all is subjective: 2) The final cycle race sequence in jo jeeta wohi sikandar. I know the movie is moronic, but I still like that scene and the movie.
Talking about bad taste, i LOVE this movie! The songs are awesome...or maybe it was the girl i was thinking about. :)

Talking about bad taste' date=' i LOVE this movie! The songs are awesome...or maybe it was the girl i was thinking about. :)[/quote'] :confused: I loved the movie too. Though the plot, in which an entire village and a few educational institutions exist only to participate in a yearly cycle race sounds a little too far fetched. Don't you think so?

:confused: I loved the movie too. Though the plot, in which an entire village and a few educational institutions exist only to participate in a yearly cycle race sounds a little too far fetched. Don't you think so?
Oh absolutely; the plot is convoluted as all hell and makes no sense at ALL. It feels like a rip off of a few different movies together, but i can watch it over and over...go figure. But i love the songs, especially Chahe kuch na kaho :icflove:

Epic comic scene from Daud
Its 14 mins long, but it'll crack you up. Mere pita ji bahut baaade shikari thay. bahuuuuuuuuuut bade shikari Sanju looks so cute sporting long hair and that half fatela shirt :heart:
The scene is absolutely epic! I was trying to remember the name of the movie/character just a few days back - Chako! :hysterical: