Its lonely at the top

Sidhoni

Don't you have Google Translate?
As a mascot of Madraasis you need Google Translate to translate something from Madraasi? I urge the Madraasi fan base to seriously reconsider their choice of mascot. First he was urging you all to change your avatars to something Dhoni related forgetting everything about the Lungi and Saambhar pride that should be inherent in your avatars. And now it comes to light he can't even communicate in your prezzurephul language. If you at least not have a phony mascot, you might find more love on ICF. :icflove:

As a mascot of Madraasis you need Google Translate to translate something from Madraasi? I urge the Madraasi fan base to seriously reconsider their choice of mascot. First he was urging you all to change your avatars to something Dhoni related forgetting everything about the Lungi and Saambhar pride that should be inherent in your avatars. And now it comes to light he can't even communicate in your prezzurephul language. If you at least not have a phony mascot, you might find more love on ICF. :icflove:
Stop playing politics and support the Queens XI with your bhangra bros :finger: We fully support our mascot Sidhoni :csk:

Even Dhoni can't speak Tamil, does that mean he should not captain CSK? Your logic :fail: as always