Its lonely at the top

Sidhoni

Asad Rauf made sure of it :giggle:
jumping around after another cheating :finger: better u guys keep quiet until the playoffs
Yeah, Dravid would have hit a 30 ball 100 and taken you home, lol. It was a blessing in disguise for you guys when he got out

Nice attempt to justify fraud umpiring. But unfortunately :fail: :cantstop:
:agree: MI cheating is undefendable
Not the biggest howler ever and not the last one. Why don't you gracefully accept Mumbai is the best team? I hate when fans whose teams lose talk about umpires and cheating and what not. IMO there is no place for fans who cry cheating even when its justified. Anyone who opens threads about cheating or talks about umpiring howlers as an excuse is a sore loser IMO * Not applicable to MTC because he is just awesome, or other MI fans

Not the biggest howler ever and not the last one. Why don't you gracefully accept Mumbai is the best team? I hate when fans whose teams lose talk about umpires and cheating and what not. IMO there is no place for fans who cry cheating even when its justified. Anyone who opens threads about cheating or talks about umpiring howlers as an excuse is a sore loser IMO * Not applicable to MTC because he is just awesome, or other MI fans
Laugh-Out-Loud-Facepalm.gif

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: After today's drama, it's even more clear that MI has an array of tainted victories :hehe: