IPL IV: Eliminator: Mumbai Indians vs Kolkatta Knight riders @ Mumbai, May 25 2011

Holysmoke

Where are the F'kers who said Gauti is a better captain than Dada? Biased people at their best. This guy made a complete mess of what should have been one of the Top teams of IPL.
They are the top team. Finished in top 4. Even on paper KKR is no better than RCB or MI or CSK.

Where are the F'kers who said Gauti is a better captain than Dada? Biased people at their best. This guy made a complete mess of what should have been one of the Top teams of IPL.
You were right brah. KKR is a shyte team :nice:

They are the top team. Finished in top 4. Even on paper KKR is no better than RCB or MI or CSK.
Better than Punjab? Naah. they have beaten CSK, Mumbai and BRC. What has KKR done? That too with a completely new side , On paper MI are a better side? Sorry I disagree. This side of KKR is much better from the All round POV than anyother team.

KKR has done well to reach in the top 4 in this new edition of IPL. This team will only move upwards' date=' [b']not like previous KKR team..
Previous KKR team did make some progress, But very slow. First season they had 13 points, Next they were screwd up by Mcculum and Bhukhanan. Last season they had 14 points. Two other teams with 14 points reached the semis last year.

Better than Punjab? Naah. they have beaten CSK, Mumbai and BRC. What has KKR done? That too with a completely new side , On paper MI are a better side? Sorry I disagree. This side of KKR is much better from the All round POV than anyother team.
If you are talking about players who can bowl a bit or bat a bit in addition to other skills that is not really huge advantage in a T20 game. You need match winners and match turning players. Suer you had one in Balaji though. Tell me how many match winners KKR has. I don't see beyond Gauti and Yusuf. Yusuf off color.