Yograj Singh Special

Yuvraj got a first ball duck in the the previous game (semi final). Kohli got out and Gambhir on the other hand. Srilanka had 2 off spinners (including a certain Murali) and we needed a right handed batsman to go left right combination. Hence Kirsten asked MSD to go in. But then you need to remove biased sunglasses an must have cricket brain to understand this which Yograj does not have. Having said that, absolutely nothin against Yuvraj singh. He was a champion cricketer and always will be. Hope he replaces Rahane at no.4 in ODI's.

Even Gambhir said he didn't understand why Dhoni came ahead of Yuvi in the worldcup final 2011. With the form Yuvi was in, Gambhir said he was sure that Yuvi would have scored a 100 and yuvi could have been the hero of the final instead. Its on a video on youtube.

why not yuvi asks his father to shut the feck up?? he doesnt even mention his father.. his msg seems to say that the media has comeup with these statements on its own.. his father is really an embarrasment..
How the feck you know he didn't ask him? Are you that feckin stupid? Previously when Yograj blasted dhoni, he mentioned his father in the tweet. It doesn't make a difference. Yuvraj is his own individual.
You don't seem to understand Indian cricket's politics. Such small things could be the difference between selection and non selection in some cases.
Please explain to me how Yograj singh;s words can affect the selection of a totally different individual Yuvraj Singh. It makes 0 sense to me. Who in the selection committee will use Yograj's words against Yuvraj Singh?
Please explain to me how Yograj singh;s words can affect the selection of a totally different individual Yuvraj Singh. It makes 0 sense to me. Who in the selection committee will use Yograj's words against Yuvraj Singh?
Obviously it won't be the sole reason but it could be at the back of their mind when selectors decide the team.