ICF Mumbai Meet

EnterTheVoid

Kya Baat Hai. Bahut Khoob !!
Its not mine!!! (thought I mentioned that its from an epic poem when I posted it) Its from the poem "Saare jahan se achcha" by Dr. Allama Iqbal from the days when he was in his one India nationalistic mode. The poem is an absolute must read for all lovers of modern Indian poetry. These days we see the pop version of the poem as a song, and not many even know of the entire poem. I just recited that stanza which I found relevant to Cricketic's current situation.

Met ravishingravi today in Mumbai. An absolute top class bloke -- very helpful and a lot of fun. Those that want to come to the meet, make your way to Woodside Inn on Friday at 7:30 PM. PM me if you want my direct cell line in Mumbai.
:WTF: About time you meet some one who is not one :hitler: P.S.: Did he show you his greatbong blog collection, hardbound version ?

I just booked tickets to India .. going away for 4 weeks in Dec .. 1 week in Thailand with Parents (i know!) and 3 weeks in India again with parents ...:isalute: I have been in Australia for 11 years and this is my 10th trip. Till couple of years ago I used to save all my annual leave for trip to India and realized that I wanted some time off here as well.. just normal chutti so have started taking days off here and there and take maybe a week or so of Unpaid leave when I go to India .. It sux financially but I cant live without visiting my parents for more than 12-18 months ( for some reason they cant leave India for more than a few days) so it works out well Amreekans get 2-3 weeks Annual leave :phehehe: We get at least 4 weeks off :aetsch:

I met him at the airport, we chilled out for a little while and had a late night snack (at 1:00 AM in the effing morning) at Bade Miya. Didn't help the stupid flight from Malaysia was an 1 hr late. When it finally showed up, ran into turbulence and a lightning storm. This ****ing international sim card is pissing me off. Converting currencies at the different stopovers is a pain in the neck.

I just booked tickets to India .. going away for 4 weeks in Dec .. 1 week in Thailand with Parents (i know!) and 3 weeks in India again with parents ...:isalute: I have been in Australia for 11 years and this is my 10th trip. Till couple of years ago I used to save all my annual leave for trip to India and realized that I wanted some time off here as well.. just normal chutti so have started taking days off here and there and take maybe a week or so of Unpaid leave when I go to India .. It sux financially but I cant live without visiting my parents for more than 12-18 months ( for some reason they cant leave India for more than a few days) so it works out well Amreekans get 2-3 weeks Annual leave :phehehe: We get at least 4 weeks off :aetsch:
Fantastic, enjoy. I am heading to Thailand for one week later this year and I am looking forward to it.

:WTF: About time you meet some one who is not one :hitler: P.S.: Did he show you his greatbong blog collection, hardbound version ?/QUOTE] Dude the hardbound version is already out and was the best seller in India. Its called "May I Hebb your attention pliss". I take it everywhere with me.