PK or Sree??

The point is that if Sree would have played in WI and gets a full series in Eng, he would have better numbers then a trundler like PK Unless, you don't realize the basic point being made, you will keep coming up with such dumb posts
That's all you have? No reasoning, no real facts, just your basic opinion? :hysterical: Besides Sree couldn't have played the WI series. He was too busy on his band tour eating his way to a gut. :finger:

rett, are you trying really hard to jinx Sreesanth ? You are setting yourself up for major embarrassment, mate. :D There's no way he's going to meet all your expectations. He is a hit or miss bowler if ever there was one. I hope he bowls well for India's sake though.

rett, are you trying really hard to jinx Sreesanth ? You are setting yourself up for major embarrassment, mate. :D There's no way he's going to meet all your expectations. He is a hit or miss bowler if ever there was one. I hope he bowls well for India's sake though.
Either way, I'm glad that there is genuine competition for the bowling positions. It can only be a good thing for these bowlers. Zaheer is the only one guaranteed of his position. The remaining 1/2 spots should go on merit/form between PK/Munaf/Sree and other bowlers instead of the usual nonsense of Sreesanth just walking into the test side and bowling garbage with no responsibility/repercussions.
haha, so Sree will have to overcome a lot of factors like his fitness, unprepardness and then my jinx to do well :P I don't have high expectations from Sree. Just feel that he is a better test bowler than some of the trundlers that we have. For me test cricket is more about picking wkts, having attacking fields and so on. I would rather give 100 runs in the first session in order to pick 3-4 wkts. And as you can see, I support quick bowlers more than trundlers For Ind's sake, let's hope everyone does well, esp. someone like Sree as a good performance from him would mean Ind would probably win the game :good:

PK every time. Sreesanth, aside from being a mental midget, becomes useless once the ball gets a little old and stops swinging. PK on the other hand can ALWAYS swing the ball, and has a good head on his shoulders. Simply a more effective bowler and more importantly, easier to TRUST in big situations.

135434.2.jpg In these conditions, seamers are going to do well but some brilliant bowling by Sree to pick up 3 wkts of Eng's top 7. Provided the early strikes, which Ind missed at Lords in the 1st inning, to keep Eng under pressure and make it easy for other bowlers. What a performance :yay: