Emerging Players tournament, 2011

Would have liked to see another win but the wicket must have been flat looking at the scores. Good stuff anyway! 10 wickets for Aaron :woot:
They could have won against SA too if not for umpires real intelligence and win in 3 days is something which is very tough to achieve. They surely would have been against AIS too if they had a 20 more overs.
Would have liked to see another win but the wicket must have been flat looking at the scores. Good stuff anyway! 10 wickets for Aaron :woot:
**** this kid b4 Thursday !!... on a serious note... he should really get in the test team asap and let him rip with pace.. really hope hes not one of those that start off fast and then get slower with age..... btw any vids/highlights for the emerging players tourn??

@sane indian most of aus A team members are in aus national team now which is in srilanka and some of them are regulars like siddle, harris..others are khwaja, hughes, copeland, warner, who are on SL tour. i dont find copeland and butterworth impressive.

Nice' date=' but the quality of the opposition teams wasn't too great. Not sure what the pitches were like but if they were bouncy then at least that would have been good exposure.[/quote'] Just the fact that they were playing away from home and still performed is good enough. Atleast they have the mental strength to cope in alien conditions. I am quite happy for Aaron. Thought he only had pace, but he is showing that he is more than that. Or if he is just beating the batsmen for pace, its even better. It does seem to me that he will retain his pace because time and again he has been quoted as saying that he likes bowling fast. Lets hope for the best.

Well done to the young guns but im afraid they will be mismanaged and played too early by those jokers at the BCCI. im worried especially for arun hes really got potential to hit 90mph but knowing the way they do things in the bcci they will make him play a load of pointless odis and t20s instead of getting him signed up for a county or state to really develop his bowling in helpful conditions.

Well done to the young guns but im afraid they will be mismanaged and played too early by those jokers at the BCCI. im worried especially for arun hes really got potential to hit 90mph but knowing the way they do things in the bcci they will make him play a load of pointless odis and t20s instead of getting him signed up for a county or state to really develop his bowling in helpful conditions.
Obsession with phhaasst bowling. :hmmm: How did you know about "Arun" btw?
his name is varun aaron:--D I agree with you. He should play one more domestic season before getting called for National Side, and then he should be used wisely. Always felt more players should go for county , and after this series I feel there will be some seriousness in BCCI to make our youngsters specially pace bowlers to play county.
his name is varun aaron:--D I agree with you. He should play one more domestic season before getting called for National Side, and then he should be used wisely. Always felt more players should go for county , and after this series I feel there will be some seriousness in BCCI to make our youngsters specially pace bowlers to play county.
yeah i know what you mean. sharma could really do with a season playing for a county cause hes really got potential cause of height and also hu decided that hes indias hit the deck guy. he should bowl at off stump. same thing happened to Broad when people were sain hes englands hit the deck bowler. this the main reason why he struggled. he changed his line and pitched it up which is what sharma should do on a more consistant basis. i think if he can do this with the consistancy of kumar India could get 20 wickets in a match
yeah i know what you mean. sharma could really do with a season playing for a county cause hes really got potential cause of height and also hu decided that hes indias hit the deck guy. he should bowl at off stump. same thing happened to Broad when people were sain hes englands hit the deck bowler. this the main reason why he struggled. he changed his line and pitched it up which is what sharma should do on a more consistant basis. i think if he can do this with the consistancy of kumar India could get 20 wickets in a match without conceeding 700plus runs