Where in the world is.............................???????

Mariyam

Whilst walking around the CBD outskirts today, I stumbled across the following unique photograph: sam3549p.jpg It took me a few seconds to realise that the elderly gentlemen in the photo was none other than Colonel Sanders, the man who created the KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) group of takeaway restaurants worldwide. The man credited with KFC's "11 secret herbs and spices", Colonel Sanders was and still is the public face of KFC, his portrait is plastered all over KFC merchandise, from the packaging of their tissues to their takeaway boxes. Intrigued, I go back to the take out for a closer look. I stumble across another astounding photograph: sam3552rm.jpg At the same take away store where Colonel Sanders tried out the meat pies many years earlier, were pictures of Allan Border (1987 cricket world cup winning captain of Australia), Pamela Anderson (formerly Mrs Tommy Lee) and one the main characters from the television series "American Chopper" trying out the take away store's famous meat pies. Not being a big fan of pies myself, I decided buy a few and try the taste test out for myself - If it was good enough for these folk, it was good enough for me. As for the pies themselves, they were bloody delicious. Blind luck or being in the wrong place at the right time, who knows :laugh:

Pawned Everybody .Palms in mumbai:hysterical::hysterical:
:confused: Palm trees are a part of the flora of the western coast of India. And Mumbai is a coastal city. Palm trees dot the coastal landscape from Kerala all the way to South Gujarat. Palm trees just off Marine Drive, in front of Saifi Hospital. stock-photo-big-building-among-the-palm-trees-on-marine-drive-in-mumbai-15433003.jpg Oval maidian, in front of Rajabhai tower SuperStock_1606-29852.jpg