Favorite Posters and Why?

Yoda-esque

Thank You people. Indian Cricket and sports is a fixation which will never end for me. Cricket is a passion which will never be done away with. I like you all. Might have few debates and stuff here and there, but it's all fun. Same goes to our Pakistani Janta here. It's fun to have them here.

I also like our Pakistani posters here like Asim, Utalk, Hafiz, Pioneer, Junyfan, hhhhdmt, panther,rixxuu, Iconoclast, KW, bones, Tailender, Sajid Rana and would encourage them to post more often. It can sometimes get a bit hostile here but you should learn to ignore the haters.

I also like our Pakistani posters here like Asim' date=' Utalk, Hafiz, pioneer, hhhhdmt, panther, Iconoclast, KW, bones, Tailender and would encourage them to post more often. It can sometimes get a bit hostile here but you should learn to ignore the haters.[/quote'] :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove:

among pakis , i like keyboardwarrior and asim.. :icflove: rest are all poor trolls
Most of guys posting right now are fine...there are always jokers but that's true on both sides :cantstop: And IMO u had more problems with Indians than Pakistanis :hysterical: