Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

^^ Honestly im ashamed to call myself British when i see these pri***, makes my blood boil. Sounds bad but i wish we could just throw them all in jail or strand them on a deserted island somewhere, but id feel bad for the island...
Didn't you guys already do that? Why do you think you play the Ashes? :P Joking. On Topic: Congrats. Your side has been thoroughly better. Deserved winners.
Guest Gunner
^^ Honestly im ashamed to call myself British when i see these pri***, makes my blood boil. Sounds bad but i wish we could just throw them all in jail or strand them on a deserted island somewhere, but id feel bad for the island...
Didn't you guys already do that? Why do you think you play the Ashes? :P Joking. On Topic: Congrats. Your side has been thoroughly better. Deserved winners.
1) Absolutely brilliant. 2) I wish you will be able to work up the same courage when you have to congratulate CSK in the IPL who thoroughly beat up MI :P
1) Absolutely brilliant. 2) I wish you will be able to work up the same courage when you have to congratulate CSK in the IPL who thoroughly beat up MI :P
Liar liar pants on fire. You lost to us this IPL. We met once, Harbhajan took 5 wickets in that game. I was at the Wankhede seeing it. You didn't thoroughly 'beat us up' . You lost to us. :nono:
Guest Gunner
Liar liar pants on fire. You lost to us this IPL. We met once, Harbhajan took 5 wickets in that game. I was at the Wankhede seeing it. You didn't thoroughly 'beat us up' . You lost to us. :nono:
We beat you up in the 2010 finals when it mattered. I am still waiting for the congratulations for that one :P

It will all work out! Chillax guys.....our boys are tired, they need some rest. This series is gone, but don't worry. Once we get back home, we will do what we do best Beat some weak team like Bangbros or Nz or WI at home, because we are a great STB. Sachin will score tons or runs, Zak ass and Dartbhajan will be back......and everything will be all right. Media is going to start adoring the players, fans will start licking their bawls again and it is going to be a lovefest. Tics' Arsenic tonic is going to work again........We will forget this tour ever existed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful before making such comments.
Tests are dominated by bowlers ODIS are dominated by batsmen Given that we won an ODI world cup, have had this recent IPL for a number of years (another short version of the game) and alot of our players are MUCH MUCH more suited to ODI style cricket (Yuvraj, Raina, Dhoni, praveen ) etc I never indicated nor am I stating the ODI series will go our way, but chances are that we will perform better in the ODI series than the test series And i dont see how anything can argue the opposite... as realistically the test series has been nothing but terrible, so how could it be possible that the ODI will be worse and less competitive??!!
CSK would have been beaten MI again if they'd qualified for the finals. Oh wait, MI choked again :giggle: :sigh: It feels good to talk about IPL after all the beating India is taking in England. :((
Really? So why didnt CSK beat MI when they had the chance? What happened to the lions? :hehe:
Tests are dominated by bowlers ODIS are dominated by batsmen Given that we won an ODI world cup, have had this recent IPL for a number of years (another short version of the game) and alot of our players are MUCH MUCH more suited to ODI style cricket (Yuvraj, Raina, Dhoni, praveen ) etc I never indicated nor am I stating the ODI series will go our way, but chances are that we will perform better in the ODI series than the test series And i dont see how anything can argue the opposite... as realistically the test series has been nothing but terrible, so how could it be possible that the ODI will be worse and less competitive??!!
We Won the WC in India and this series will be played in England .