The ICF confessions thread.

glogirl

my confession will sound so lame compared to the others in this thread. in 2nd std, for craft class everyone had to get the material from home - paper, scissors, glue, etc, etc. i dont know what i was thinking but i just took the scissors and cut my friend's hair... around 2inches :( she was sitting right in front of me. horrible thing to do.
That reminds me.. I had long hair once. My friend was playing with a lighter. He burned my hair. :((

I have enjoyed with girls man, i am at peace with myself abt girls. But most of the time i got girls because i behaved like a thug in college and in my office. The only thing i want is to be a good son for my dad. He has lot of hopes with me but i never made him proud with my actions.
i am 22.. and similarly have never made my parents proud... maybe it was due to hanging out with older guys... started smoking/drinking early... going clubbing... made lots of mistakes throughout my life... and the society and around the relatives and all im always termed as the 'gunda' type... and the bad guy type... sure i have commited crimes and stuff, but as a angry man with the surroundings/friends around you... it happens... but i am not bad at all... its just hard to change the thoughts of everyone.. and frankly i dont give a damn about the society i live in.. it is being ran with false lies and fakeness... but i do care about my family, my parents, whom i have hurt badly... but ya man... i undesttand whr u commin frm... i will continue to try to do good and try to make my dad proud.. maybe one day, inshallah he will be proud. :)

When I was in middle school (class 8), a kid would harass my younger brother (class 6) everyday. One day, during recess, I grabbed the kid, held him up against the wall and slapped him six times as well as gave him a warning that if he ever tried to mess with my younger brother again, I will not spare him. Felt reaaaaaaaaly good.

In my school they used to check proper school uniform after morning assembly. I used to forget to put on my tie at least once in a month. So to escape punishment, during assembly 2-3 times I acted like I am just gonna faint , so teachers sent me back to the classroom before checking session.