Tips from blue panther to get girl friend....

Blue Panther

How does one get over the feeling of being dumped by a girl friend ? :((
The hormones will take time to settle down. The love hormones will be active for 2 years max once u r in love with a girl. The feeling, and lust will last 2 years max. You should be allright in few months. What takes the relationship forward is the respect u have for ur partner and the common interests.

Hey man, these tips are for the guys who are trying to get gf. Not for those who are married and commited. Pls dont betray ur wife. U can do whatever u want when u r not commited and not married. but once u got married, once u r emotianally connected with a lady, do stick with her. This is my humble request.:icflove:
Shadi shuda logo ka dil nahi hota kya:((

blue panther, save the indian cricket team:pray: the curse of my break-up severely affected the indian cricket team & even tendulkar got injured and when we were about to win yesterday, it rained:(( plz send me the names & phone nos of some girls around delhi/ncr:pray: also hope 1 of them becomes my gf and saves the indian cricket team:pray:

blue panther, save the indian cricket team:pray: the curse of my break-up severely affected the indian cricket team & even tendulkar got injured and when we were about to win yesterday, it rained:(( plz send me the names & phone nos of some girls around delhi/ncr:pray: also hope 1 of them becomes my gf and saves the indian cricket team:pray:
i didnt wanted to show:finger: but u left me with no option. take this brah.:finger::finger::finger: