Mitchel Johnson

kabira

95 or 96 mph. Match winning perfromance today. He is unique in world cricket today as genuine fast bowler. For me the most exciting cricketer in the world at the moment. Thrilling watching him run in and hurl thunder bolts. Nothing better then a fast bowler bowling FAST!
worth mentioning hes accurate with pace too.Doesnt spray it around like say Tait,then its not thrilling but frustrting to watch Johnson bowls excellent attacking lines and length using his pace nicely
worth mentioning hes accurate with pace too.Doesnt spray it around like say Tait,then its not thrilling but frustrting to watch Johnson bowls excellent attacking lines and length using his pace nicely
Yes developed and improved! Was also a bit wayward but look at him now. This is what Yadav can become if backed properly and used properly. Instead we perserve with loser like vinnay kumar, who wont get better and is right now rubbish anyway.
Yes developed and improved! Was also a bit wayward but look at him now. This is what Yadav can become if backed properly and used properly. Instead we perserve with loser like vinnay kumar' date=' who wont get better and is right now rubbish anyway.[/quote'] When was he wayward in ODIs?he was always good in ODIs from the start.I remember his debut or 2nd game v us in KL where he blew the top order. Yadav hasnt done that yet(except that warmup game).Pitches are also a factor
When was he wayward in ODIs?he was always good in ODIs from the start.I remember his debut or 2nd game v us in KL where he blew the top order. Yadav hasnt done that yet(except that warmup game).Pitches are also a factor
Yadav is not that wayward. Its exaggerated. Needs playing time for country. Tell him we back you, bowl quick and you will develop. Keep telling him that, work with him , manage him properly and he will develop in to someone who bowls 90 mph and is also not wayward. But need to back him. I mean what is there to lose??? Are Vinnay and Ishant doing so good that him replacing them weakens team??