Shami ahmed-First impression..!!!

Blue Panther

Making his come back this month I belive Even at 75% fitness would pick him over vinnay, as would at 75% bowl quicker and is as accurate and moves it more. aaron, yadav, shami, bk. Potential for potent attack if selctors knew what they were doing and not obssesssed with 77mph bolwers
Add Pandey, Dhawal, Suyal and Shukla to the mix and it is a good pool of bowlers to work with who all can bowl 135 or more; Suyal and Shukla being much quicker.
Add Pandey' date=' Dhawal, Suyal and Shukla to the mix and it is a good pool of bowlers to work with who all can bowl 135 or more; Suyal and Shukla being much quicker.[/quote'] And there are others too who have shown glipses of brilliance but shami and pandey deserve to be in test team and so does umesh
I will argue some one has worked with him after Zimbabwe series or maybe its experience of a tours and bowling with others like pandey He is fitter,quicker and swinging ball again like before with nip
I do not think his approach has changed. He was just more pumped up and running in with a purpose after a break. Approach is what is important which has not changed much. He still has a flaw that is his runup. It can get better.
He will never be ready if he bowls at 117-130ks.Seriously in ipl he got up to 140ks but when he plays for india he is so slow.He needs to bulk up he looks very thin even thinner than srinath.:cantstop:
Don't know what is the issue. Was he intentionally slow as he had looked quicker in Zim and even in Ranji games he had bowled in mid 130s.
I do not think his approach has changed. He was just more pumped up and running in with a purpose after a break. Approach is what is important which has not changed much. He still has a flaw that is his runup. It can get better.
But how van he get so fit while not playing any matches while our spearhead zaheer is opposite?

heartening stuff! this is the way to go! unadkat certainly had more zip and bounce in zim and if he lazed around recently,he shud be given a stern message as well.poor strategic sense to speak. its clear the pace bowling is up for grabs and anyone putting in a decent effort can grab the chances. do only mediocre minds take up bowling in india.