Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

IMO, Aaron should not be taken to West Indies. He is still does not look ready with the kind of outing he had in Irani Cup. He should play full FC season this year and he will be ready by the season ends. Aaron should only be picked if it is absolutely necessary and there is no option for Aussie tour.
r u trying to suggest to drop varun with out even trying him out..thats criminal Man. i feel he was not at his best or he was carrying an injury and thats why he bowled Slow and was unimpressive to say the least but in irani trophy itself we saw a couple of his balls at 144K on that dead track and some of bouncers were just too good, I beleive he will also stretch himself and perform well if he gets a chance for sure.... one cannot and shud not drop a guy with out giving him even a single chance..actually he shud be tried in a minimum of 2 to 3 One days and if he does not deliver as per expectations he shud not be picked. even with Arvind- though i feel he is a trundler but he shud not be dropped for no fault of his...he shud get some chance he shud make his debut else it is DEPRESSING....and the guy will feel that he was only called in to complete the numbers and was not considered to PLAY.
r u trying to suggest to drop varun with out even trying him out..thats criminal Man.
Not dropping...he needs to play this full FC season. He won't learn much sitting on the bench as they are not gonna play him even if he is selected and I was talking about Aussie tour. It is like drop. He will be back with more experience on his hand.
He also bwoled some 90 mph bouncers which nearly got Swann and Bairstow. The whiners are looking at the bad balls. I am more focusing on beauties that nearly got wickets, as that is what is needed for tests
i loved that BOUNCEr AT 147k.. I SAW THAT ball thrice ..the batsmen hooked it and it came too fast at him and actually gave a very simple catch at short leg and since there was no fielder to cover a Hook or a mis hook , the batsmen lived....but do u know the batsmen was lying flat on the floor and gambhir messed up and did not stop the 4 else it would have been a single run only. he would have got him of that 147K bouncer. When did i see an indian bowl a 147K bouncer..possibly ishant did bowl a 149 K or a 150K ball in T 20"s, else i feel i have not seen a 147K from an indian for quite some time ..sreesanth bowled when he was at his peak ,i dont think ZAK or Munaf bowled at 147K ever...Srinath did bowl 150 K.. So i feel Srinath and Ishant may have bowled faster than 147K out of indians. this guy( UY ) is special Talent.. i bet VK got wickets bcos batsmen targetted to score off heavily against him and some times even a weak bowler gets wickets bcos of pressure created from the other end.
i loved that BOUNCEr AT 147k.. I SAW THAT ball thrice ..the batsmen hooked it and it came too fast at him and actually gave a very simple catch at short leg and since there was no fielder to cover a Hook or a mis hook , the batsmen lived....but do u know the batsmen was lying flat on the floor and gambhir messed up and did not stop the 4 else it would have been a single run only. he would have got him of that 147K bouncer. When did i see an indian bowl a 147K bouncer..possibly ishant did bowl a 149 K or a 150K ball in T 20"s, else i feel i have not seen a 147K from an indian for quite some time ..sreesanth bowled when he was at his peak ,i dont think ZAK or Munaf bowled at 147K ever...Srinath did bowl 150 K.. So i feel Srinath and Ishant may have bowled faster than 147K out of indians. this guy( UY ) is special Talent.. i bet VK got wickets bcos batsmen targetted to score off heavily against him and some times even a weak bowler gets wickets bcos of pressure created from the other end.
we shud take FAST BOWLERS to AUstralia ...i mean ishant zak umesh varun abu nachim sreesanth and possibly PK for his clever ness. ishant zak - shud not play one days and T 20"s as they shud be in cotton wool. we shud possibly take ashwin as the only spinner for tests and ashwin and Jadeja for One days to austrailia as Spinners will be raped there. there will be pitcehs assisting fast bowlers.
I think many peeps were dissappointed with Aaron slowing down and I can't fault them. After fighting the whole World for Aaron's cause only to find Aaron' date=' himself dropping the pace was, putting mildly, very dissappointing. :winky:[/quote'] Aaron is certainly faster than Yadav.

More than the captain, IMO its the responsibility of the support staff especially Fletcher and Simmons to now ensure that Umesh doesn't fall away and becomes a trundler like most of our pacers. yes MSD will have a role to play by giving him men in catching positiong and encouraging him on the field, but the effort Umesh puts in during the nets would go a long way in ensuring a long career with the national side.

That's a greAt news for us ...if india has 2 pacers bowling between 140 to 145K. Led by Zak...then we have to wish the opposition Good Luck. I hope Aroon also comes up well n UY does not slow down look Munaf but I feel UY is strongly built n very hardworking n puts serious energy while bowling... Just Notice PK n Vk its clear that they don't put their 100 percent energy but this guy pushes himself and feels a bit tired as well after an over....

....Without even seeing Varun bowl in a match ?
BUddy, I have seen him playing in the domestic matches. I am more eager than you to see him bowl for India. And let me tell you I will be more nervous than Varun Aaron himself whenever he will be bowling for India. But yar, IMO, Umesh has swing with pace which Varun Aaron don't have. Umesh also can bowl reverse swing and yorkers as well. That y, i said that may be Umesh will do better in long run than Varun Aaron...