Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

:(( r u out of your mind!!!! nehra , irfan ???? they don't bowl at half the speeds he bowls. if you watch the match closely he bowled yorkers, bouncers, slower balls, i guess thats what you call variations, or you think variations means he should bowl with left hand instead of right, or run 100 yards and then don't throw the ball ???? Dude get a life, he is a talent, you don't get bowlers like him falling from trees in India. They have to be mined out of somewhere. Here's what Akash Chopra has to say about him, he recently played against him. Umesh could be India's force to reckon with
Firstly, I don't care what Akash Chopra has to say. I judge a player by watching him. Yadav is crap, you are only obsessed with him like every typical Indian, due to his phasst pace of 88mph. May I add this speed is also matched by Santh. Lol by giving credit to Yadav who even has a pathetic domestic list A record over proven ODI bowlers like Nehra and Old Irfan you are really showing your bias. Nehra took us to World Cup 2003 final with ZK and Srinath and also helped us win this world cup. I give credit where it is due. Aaron looks the part at international level, he has had limited exposure yet he has a thinking brain. Yadav has been a work in progress for 2 years and despite this guidance he is nothing special. He will be easily played by top order batsmen, way to wayward. Reminds me of Tino Best, someone who was quick but not really able to take wickets. Yadav was crap overall in IPL, v zimbabwe and now v Eng. It is a bit like when Arjun and Duryodhan went to Krishna for help in Kurukshetra war. You can have phast and powerful Narayan sena (Yadav, VRV e.t.c). I will take Narayan himself. 46444-098.jpg On a serious note, you keep choosing people based on speed of 88mph, I will look towards players in mould of Agarkar, Zk, Nehra, who back in their day were players teams were cautious of. Sree should be in ODI team. It is a travesty that he isn't. I met him during england tour, he is very hardworking, talented and philosophical.
Firstly, I don't care what Akash Chopra has to say. I judge a player by watching him. Yadav is crap, you are only obsessed with him like every typical Indian, due to his phasst pace of 88mph. May I add this speed is also matched by Santh. Lol by giving credit to Yadav who even has a pathetic domestic list A record over proven ODI bowlers like Nehra and Old Irfan you are really showing your bias. Nehra took us to World Cup 2003 final with ZK and Srinath and also helped us win this world cup. I give credit where it is due. Aaron looks the part at international level, he has had limited exposure yet he has a thinking brain. Yadav has been a work in progress for 2 years and despite this guidance he is nothing special. He will be easily played by top order batsmen, way to wayward. Reminds me of Tino Best, someone who was quick but not really able to take wickets. Yadav was crap overall in IPL, v zimbabwe and now v Eng. It is a bit like when Arjun and Duryodhan went to Krishna for help in Kurukshetra war. You can have phast and powerful Narayan sena (Yadav, VRV e.t.c). I will take Narayan himself. 46444-098.jpg On a serious note, you keep choosing people based on speed of 88mph, I will look towards players in mould of Agarkar, Zk, Nehra, who back in their day were players teams were cautious of. Sree should be in ODI team. It is a travesty that he isn't. I met him during england tour, he is very hardworking, talented and philosophical.
:facepalm:
Firstly' date=' I don't care what Akash Chopra has to say. I judge a player by watching him. Yadav is crap, you are only obsessed with him like every typical Indian, due to his phasst pace of 88mph. May I add this speed is also matched by Santh. Lol by giving credit to Yadav who even has a pathetic domestic list A record over proven ODI bowlers like Nehra and Old Irfan you are really showing your bias. Nehra took us to World Cup 2003 final with ZK and Srinath and also helped us win this world cup. I give credit where it is due. Aaron looks the part at international level, he has had limited exposure yet he has a thinking brain. Yadav has been a work in progress for 2 years and despite this guidance he is nothing special. He will be easily played by top order batsmen, way to wayward. Reminds me of Tino Best, someone who was quick but not really able to take wickets. Yadav was crap overall in IPL, v zimbabwe and now v Eng. It is a bit like when Arjun and Duryodhan went to Krishna for help in Kurukshetra war. You can have phast and powerful Narayan sena (Yadav, VRV e.t.c). I will take Narayan himself. On a serious note, you keep choosing people based on speed of 88mph, I will look towards players in mould of Agarkar, Zk, Nehra, who back in their day were players teams were cautious of. Sree should be in ODI team. It is a travesty that he isn't. I met him during england tour, he is very hardworking, talented and philosophical.
:clap: Btw, I have made this post easier to read. Just see the colored parts and you'll understand the post. :P

TheWall...by saying that Sree should be in the team....who dont have any brain...& then u crashing Yadav..because he dont have a brain....is contradicting. Sree....he has got enough chances in the team...& continues to show his brainless performance. Yadav...as u said...is 2 years domestic....made IMO good impression...& should be presisted with the team. He will get better.

TheWall...by saying that Sree should be in the team....who dont have any brain...& then u crashing Yadav..because he dont have a brain....is contradicting. Sree....he has got enough chances in the team...& continues to show his brainless performance. Yadav...as u said...is 2 years domestic....made IMO good impression...& should be presisted with the team. He will get better.
Hmm well to me Aaron seems like a quick learner. From the very first moment I saw Yadav 2 years ago I wasn't very impressed and that opinion hasn't changed. He was kept in fringes of team due to pace only. There are a lot of players in other countries who bowl that pace but would never be near the international team, we kept him as we are starved of quicks. Sree has that fire in his belly, that aggression. When I was watching him in Eng tests, he was taking the fight to KP, cranked it up 140kmph. It was a bad series for entire team India but Sree is integral for test cricket. Likes of Yadav will be milked by top order batsmen. Even when Sree was talking to us, Dhoni gave him a weird look. He needs the confidence of the team management and he should play all formats bar T20. I am yet to see a bowler who can bowl 135-140kmph with swing and seam movement. He bowls unplayable deliveries and that is what you need in test cricket.
Firstly' date=' I don't care what Akash Chopra has to say. I judge a player by watching him. [b']Yadav is crap, you are only obsessed with him like every typical Indian, due to his phasst pace of 88mph. May I add this speed is also matched by Santh. Lol by giving credit to Yadav who even has a pathetic domestic list A record over proven ODI bowlers like Nehra and Old Irfan you are really showing your bias. Nehra took us to World Cup 2003 final with ZK and Srinath and also helped us win this world cup. I give credit where it is due. Aaron looks the part at international level, he has had limited exposure yet he has a thinking brain. Yadav has been a work in progress for 2 years and despite this guidance he is nothing special. He will be easily played by top order batsmen, way to wayward. Reminds me of Tino Best, someone who was quick but not really able to take wickets. Yadav was crap overall in IPL, v zimbabwe and now v Eng. It is a bit like when Arjun and Duryodhan went to Krishna for help in Kurukshetra war. You can have phast and powerful Narayan sena (Yadav, VRV e.t.c). I will take Narayan himself. On a serious note, you keep choosing people based on speed of 88mph, I will look towards players in mould of Agarkar, Zk, Nehra, who back in their day were players teams were cautious of. Sree should be in ODI team. It is a travesty that he isn't. I met him during england tour, he is very hardworking, talented and philosophical.
Just to let you know, Dhoni doesn't BOTHER what people with thoughts like yours have to say, he just said, it's a luxury to have Umesh & Varun both in the Team, so that he can use them on conditions suiting them. Sorry bro, Nehra is not coming back i guess. India is moving ahead not back, i suggest you too.
Just to let you know' date=' Dhoni doesn't BOTHER what people with thoughts like yours have to say, he just said, it's a luxury to have Umesh & Varun both in the Team, so that he can use them on conditions suiting them. Sorry bro, Nehra is not coming back i guess. India is moving ahead not back, i suggest you too.[/quote'] agreed. Irfan and Nehra will never be considered ever again. Zaheer has maybe 1-2 years of test cricket left in him. After that, he has to make way for younger bowlers.
Hmm well to me Aaron seems like a quick learner. From the very first moment I saw Yadav 2 years ago I wasn't very impressed and that opinion hasn't changed. He was kept in fringes of team due to pace only. There are a lot of players in other countries who bowl that pace but would never be near the international team, we kept him as we are starved of quicks. Sree has that fire in his belly, that aggression. When I was watching him in Eng tests, he was taking the fight to KP, cranked it up 140kmph. It was a bad series for entire team India but Sree is integral for test cricket. Likes of Yadav will be milked by top order batsmen. Even when Sree was talking to us, Dhoni gave him a weird look. He needs the confidence of the team management and he should play all formats bar T20. I am yet to see a bowler who can bowl 135-140kmph with swing and seam movement. He bowls unplayable deliveries and that is what you need in test cricket.
Your post can be summarized as : Sree is a very talented bowler and Yadav isn't. Fine, but after 6 years of cricket, you should be able to get into the team because of your performances and not just because of your potential talent. Talking about fire in belly, it was very disappointing to Sree when he was bowling around 80mph in 3rd test. He was fresh and had played just 1 test. He bowled just 1 quick spell in 3rd test and for a bowler who has played few matches this year it was a shame. He didn't put much effort in his bowling after first inning in TB test. On the other hand, Ishant who is much younger was putting his all effort despite playing 5 consecutive test matches. He was consistently over 85mph.