Spot-fixing: Butt, Asif and Aamer found guilty, sentenced to jail !!

SachDan

I cant understand the jail term. Isnt that wayyyy tooo harsh ? That is inhuman . The best possible sentence would be stripping off all his records' date=' banning him for life from all forms of cricket and perhaps some monetary fine. But a jail sentence for a sportsman is absolutely needless...I DONT agree..Doesnt matter if he is a Pakistani ![/quote'] Bhai, they didn't get jail term for doing anything wrong with sports. They got jailed for corrupt payments which I guess, would be crime almost everywhere. Cheating the bookmakers might be crime just in England and few other countries.
Bhai' date=' they didn't get jail term for doing anything wrong with sports. They got jailed for corrupt payments which I guess, would be crime almost everywhere. Cheating the bookmakers might be crime just in England and few other countries.[/quote'] Yes. They are being tried for de-frauding /cheating bookmakers.

The clowns who are saying it is ICC's fault for match fixing are fools.I don't think ICC could have done anything more. Has strong doping tests stopped people from taking drugs.There will be people who are always trying to cheat the system. Why is everyone from Pakistan board talking as if it is world cricket's problem and ready to quote examples of Cronje and Azaruddin. "India had its own case and banned its players" quote from Yawar Saeed, who was Pakistan's team manager on the 2010 tour of England when the spot-fixing scandal broke but he easily forgets that happened more than a decade ago. What is this fascination of diverting guilt to others instead of owning up their screw ups from Pakistani side. These fricking idiots easily forget the Indian players who were involved or named never played any another match for India, where as Pakistani players who were named were let off by their own judge because he like Akram.That is difference between Indian board and PCB. This was world wide problem in 2000 not any more, now it is strictly a Pakistani/PCB problem.PCB is the most unorganized sporting body who has no clue how to be professional.