Favourite TV shows

suma25

Anyone watching "Boss" with Kelsey Grammer (of Frasier fame)..? I have heard that this series is quite good.
It finished already :giggle: I enjoyed it. Very dirty Chicago politics. Also the ONLY television show that was not overrun by British actors who seem to show up for no reason. Also was a pleasant surprised to see that Mario Van Peebles had directed it.

The last episode of Dexter creeped me out... SPOILER FOR LAST EPISODE---- WTF is this Debra fantasizing about Dexter.. thats some serious messed up writting from writers.. Come on, they always called each other brother sister for god sake... Totally disappointed with this plot
lol...Dexter has gone down hill since season 4. I am just hanging on to it coz I want to see how it will end. And yeah you think the brother sister fantasizing was bullshit...then check out oedipus complex...shrinks are effed up. :hysterical: Sloppy writing...

The last episode of Dexter creeped me out... SPOILER FOR LAST EPISODE---- WTF is this Debra fantasizing about Dexter.. thats some serious messed up writting from writers.. Come on, they always called each other brother sister for god sake... Totally disappointed with this plot
Thats actually some good writing there Rahul :winky: Dexter has had some startling twists, one of which was when Trinity killed Dexter's gf in the bathtub. That would go down as one of the most interesting twist in celluloid. With regards to the current twist about Debra that may lead towards the series closing(2 more seasons after this). There is a twist here that goes beyond the obvious. I enjoyed the struggle within Debra, she has come up greatly as an actress from the days of bad-mouthing detective. That twist is almost darkly European in nature. The kind you would expect to see in movies like Girl with Dragon Tattoo. Speaking of which it should be interesting to see if Hollywood version stays true to the original.

Dexter finale anyone? Spoilers ahead ---> I was waiting for Deb to find out about Dexter but the whole thing seemed contrived...and then they had to mess it up with the incest angle. So why did Deb show up at the church? ..to check on him or make out with him... :hehe: This season was very disappointing and some of the scenes really made me laugh. It's like they wasted the entire season on a couple plots.

INDIAN Tu Tu Main Main Shrimaan Shrimati Dekh Bhai Dekh Zabaan Sambhal ke Daal Me Kala CID Sarabhai vs Sarabhai India Calling Kkusum Yes Boss Shakalaka Boom Boom Western The Big Bang Theory Prison Break Castle Mike and Molly Small Wonder Different Strokes Kenan and Kel Two and a Half Men How I Met Your Mother Glee Father Ted And many more which i cant remember now