Favourite TV shows

suma25

Why torrents? They are **** slow. Just get a Putlocker account and then you can watch them online or download how many ever episodes you want. Tvl-links.eu or tubeplus or sidereel are good sites to find putlocker links.

Why torrents? They are **** slow. Just get a Putlocker account and then you can watch them online or download how many ever episodes you want. Tvl-links.eu or tubeplus or sidereel are good sites to find putlocker links.
is it free or some cost is there??

PutLocker is a UK-based cloud storage website that allows anyone to upload and share any type of file with anyone in the world regardless of file type, size or format. PutLocker uses the freemium financial model allowing people to use the site for free, as well as unlock additional features for a monthly fee

is it free or some cost is there??
Watching online is free up to a certain daily limit or hourly limit, similar to megauploads 72 mins viewing limit per 2 hours or so. Anyways, you can easily change IP addresses to get around that. To download high quality videos...you need a paid account...it isn't much and is worth every penny. The paid account also removes the viewing limit. Anyways, sites like sidereel, tv-links.eu and tubeplus offer many links to similar megaupload like streaming sites...so you can use others too. Just that putlocker video quality is top notch

Today I saw the 1st episode of CSI and I found one thing very odd - in this show its the CSI guys who practically do all the work to solve a case. Now, I don't know much about how criminal cases are solved but from what little I know, the crime scene investigators are kind of the backroom guys and they usually provide support and help but the actual work of interrogating suspects or following up on leads or checking the victims in hospitals etc is done by police detectives. So, am I wrong or what they are showing is a bit odd :hmmmm2:

Today I saw the 1st episode of CSI and I found one thing very odd - in this show its the CSI guys who practically do all the work to solve a case. Now' date=' I don't know much about how criminal cases are solved but from what little I know, the crime scene investigators are kind of the backroom guys and they usually provide support and help but the actual work of interrogating suspects or following up on leads or checking the victims in hospitals etc is done by police detectives. So, am I wrong or what they are showing is a bit odd :hmmmm2:[/quote'] I think couple of people are detectives. In CSI miami, horatio doesn't do anything except spitting out lame oneliner :hysterical:

Finished watching Marma Desam -Vidathu Karuppu on youtube. This is my second viewing after watching while it was on air in the late 90s. Being a sucker for mystery serials i have watched several. Having watched LOST 6 seasons and being an ardent fan i have to say Vidathu karuppu is better than LOST. In terms of tying up loose ends it is far superior. Superbly directed and acted.