Favourite TV shows

suma25

yeah. Earlier they had great shows now its either cooking or eating :wall: it hardly has any travel shows now. The only time someone in a TLC show travels is when that person has to go to a particular country/city to eat something :phehehe:
Yeah, that when I will watch TLC. There was a show, where they went to different wineries all over the world. It made me whine :whine:

Guys' date=' suggest some nice detective shows to watch - the whodunit genre. Not the forensic BS like CSI, but the real old-style observation-deduction stuff.[/quote'] visit the itv drama and bbc drama websites. They have a crime/mystery section where you get a good collection of such shows. http://www.itv.com/mysterydrama/ http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv/categories/drama/crime Check the plot on imdb and then you can watch them on plenty of streaming websites.

Guys' date=' suggest some nice detective shows to watch - the whodunit genre. Not the forensic BS like CSI, but the real old-style observation-deduction stuff.[/quote'] mujhe bhi batao....plain detective stuff or murder mysteries......

Hi Beetleji... What a co-incidence but even I have started watching Breaking Bad last week and already into Season 2.. It just gets better and funnier.. Jessie is so funny ( you will see more of him soon now that u r done with episode 2)
jesse is so cute....and pathetically funny...
Monk.....Brilliant Show :two_thumbs_up:
I loved that show.....his OCD is so familiar.......:--D

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will check the shows and download.

monk ' date='castle,white collar all are awesome shows,watched them 2-3 years back,hope to catch the new episodes[/quote'] I have seen Castle and White Collar. Both were good. I will download Monk. Nothing like a good detective show, the old style ones where crime detection was a matter of brain and not just a lab. Shows like Sherlock Holmes series or Hercule Poirot or Miss Marple or Perry Mason.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will check the shows and download. I have seen Castle and White Collar. Both were good. I will download Monk. Nothing like a good detective show, the old style ones where crime detection was a matter of brain and not just a lab. Shows like Sherlock Holmes series or Hercule Poirot or Miss Marple or Perry Mason.
If these old style ones are type of shows you are looking for, then i suggest endevour, midsomer murders, inspector lewis and 1st season of case histories. Monk is a whodunnit, but also a little on the funny/cute side.