Favourite TV shows

suma25

Yeah' date='keep holding on to that dream.Or you could donate 300 million $ to Nathan Fillion so he can buy the rights to Firefly, film them and put on the internet.[/quote'] Its possible, anyway I'm not dreaming, never seen the show, just know a lot of people claim it to be the best thing on tv ever

The Vampire Diaries keeps getting better and better. The pace is just incredible! Kevin, Julie and all the other writers involved with the show is doing a fangtastic job, they don't waste a single minute and there's no chance for the fans to relax at all, which is the way we like it. Loved Alaric's line: "Elijah is one scary dude, but with nice hair." That was in the ep Crying Wolf. The latest episode The Dinner Party was right up there with the rest of them. Silly me did jump (and blush afterward) when Alaric took out Elijah. Didn't see it coming! Also did not expect to find Katherine in Damon's shower. That ***** scares me a little too much. I'm experiencing slight panic over the fact that there are only 7 eps left in the season. HELP!!

There's a really good series worth checking out -- The Secret Millionaire. Brilliant, inspirational stuff. Family Guy is by far the funniest **** on tv currently.
Family guy sucks. The last 2 seasons have been worthless and total bakwaas.

Not true man :dontknow: Some of the episodes have been gold :nice:
The recent NAZI episode was pretty good and a couple of earlier ones. But apart from that, most of the jokes are old and pathetic and not to forget they're so long. and WTF was that 45 min episode of Stewie and Brian stuck in a bank and brian ending up eating **** from stewies diaper :WTF: