Favourite TV shows

suma25

Started Fargo.Was expecting something like true detective. Seems to be very slow at the beginning. Dont know if its worth the time. May be it gets better :hmmm:
You have to see the movie to know the premise. Not a crime or detective series. Noir'istic tale with dark chars in a very cold place.

The war was lost The treaty signed I was not caught, I crossed the line I was not caught, though many tried I live among you, well disguised I had to leave, my live behind I dug some graves you will never find The story is told with facts and lies I have a name, but nevermind....nevermind ...nevermind I had to leave my leave my life behind The story is told, with facts and lies, you own the world so nevermind...nevermind My women's here,my children too, their graves are safe from ghosts like you In places deep, with roots entwined I live the life I left behind Welcome to true detective season 2.... loved the opening song could not find the lyrics to this song online (are they correct?)... haunting and the tone as well. The episode was so so, like any run of the mill detective series....nothing specially really. Though to be fair i thought season 1 was hyped. GJJfe1k9CeE