That's why we're a 'Bowling Powerhouse' Part-II

Open your eyes bro ... This teams been fixing for decades ... WC loss to Ireland was fixed ... Woolmer lost his life because of it !!!
Tum bhai logon ko salaam hai salla fixing manjoor hai par haar nahi. Aur itna proudly batate hai ke humne fixing ki thi isliye haar gaye. :hysterical::hysterical:
without md irfan this attack doesnt look the same .too much for junaid' date=' ajmal to do.[/quote'] Irfan a disaster waiting to happen. At his age with his frame he was not going to last longer. Having said that on batting tracks their bowling is as toothless as others especially against Asian sides who don't have much trouble against Ajmal.

Some of these bowlers will be dropped soon when Pakistan's best bowler returns. I mean most consistent bowler returns. I am talking about Umar Gul He and Afridi, I have notivced are too players who are given preference by PCB whenever they are fit. Right now he is just playing Pakistani domestics, and should be back soon. He is more consistent than Afridi though. For Pakistani world cup campaign, Gul has to be there. Gul and Junaid mgiht end up making a good pair of bowling.