Impressed by Aaron

Yadav was quicker than Ishant at Kotla.So dont talk rot. Regarding Aaron well bowling for 2 days....he ought to have slowed a bit.
Yadav was slower than Ishant at Eden Gardens. He bowled at an average speed of 139K for 28 overs and that is good for any debutant. Even so more hyped Cummins bowled slower than this on a good bowling surface.
Yadav was slower than Ishant at Eden Gardens. He bowled at an average speed of 139K for 28 overs and that is good for any debutant. Even so more hyped Cummins bowled slower than this on a good bowling surface.
lol u r saying Cummins more hyped than Aaron and Umesh... Even guys like Shammi ahmed , Anver ahmed , rahul shukla are hyped .. Evryone is hyped equally by their countrymen....we can decide only after 15/20 tests.. Even Shresanth bowled great spells in tests...
lol u r saying Cummins more hyped than Aaron and Umesh... Even guys like Shammi ahmed , Anver ahmed , rahul shukla are hyped .. Evryone is hyped equally by their countrymen....we can decide only after 15/20 tests.. Even Shresanth bowled great spells in tests...
Yes..Patrick Cummins is hyped since Big Bash. What are talking about Shami, Anwar, and Rahul Shukla are not hyped at all. No body in world cricket knows about them, only we Indian cricket fans are talking about them and world cricket is far bigger than ICF. Even Yadav and Aaron were not hyped as much as Cummins. Cummins was hyped since his Big Bash matches and he was known in cricket nation even before he made is FC debut. Look at how Aussie commentators and media hyped him in every match and commentary whether it is CLT20 and ODI. No Indian commentator really talked about Yadav or Aaron let alone Shukla, Shami, and Anwar. Hyping is when commentators, ex-players, and media talk about them and write about them every where. It has not happened in case of Indian bowlers but happened in case of Cummins. Look at how many articles Cricinfo publish about Cummins. I did not see not that in case of Aaron or Umesh. If we are discussing about them at ICF if that is hype for you then sorry this forum is to discuss about cricket, our players, and up coming young players and that is what we do. They do not become hyped up just because we talked about them at ICF. Do you think any Aussie or English man or Proteas knew about our guys? I do not think so, but we all and all others knew about Pat Cummins and that is called hype.
rkt is saying right. If he can sort out his run-up problem' date=' he can be more faster than Umesh Yadav and in 1 year or so, he will touching 150 k regularly. The good thing about Varun Aaron is his lower body which looks very powerful. [b']His legs are very strong and his butt is much round shaped that gives you the idea that his pace actually is coming from his butt and lower part of the body which is ideal. Varun's upper body is strong as well but he is generating pace basically thru his lower half. Australia will be the best place to take both these bowlers to, Umesh and Varun. I remember, the last tour of Australia, where Ishant and Sreesanth had taken their fitness levels from 6/10 to 9/10. And then there is always enough gap between matches in Australia to recover. I just hope selectors will take both these bowlers there
feck me ninja, this is epic post
There will be flat tracks in Australia atleast for first 3 days. I have watched our last 4 tours to Australia. The best bowler are those who can swing the bowl. Agarkar Ripping them apart in Adelaide Kapil and Prabhakar always troubled them. Srinath, Prasad and Agarkar had them in trouble but we never had backup. Pathan and RP Singh with their late swing. Balaji and Pathan in ODIs and then Praveen Kumar in ODI last time around. We need good swing bowler...and perhaps reverse swing as well. Zak is must if we have to win this series. Does not matter if we have 3 fast bowlers like Ishant, Yadav and Aaron, without Zak they will struggle. I think PK will be useful in Australia the new ball always does few things. so he will be key. I don't see Varun or Yadav getting a game, unless Zak or Ishant gets injured. Our bowling attack will be Zak, Ishant and PK
Yep. PK.
For all of guys, who are having laugh on this previous message of mine, I am afraid to say that none of you have played proper Cricket. Coz, if anyone of you would played Cricket, would have been able to understand what I was trying to say. I frankly thought that on this cricket website, most of the people knows this basic coaching tip of fast bowling and pace is basically generated thru the lower part of the body. Hips is actually one of the most powerful muscle with extra fat that helps you getting faster. While bowling fast, power generates from our feet to calves to back thighs to hips to chest and then to shoulders. Ask any cricket academy coach, he will tell you this. A few links for all of you nerds to check out http://www.pitchvision.com/the-immutable-laws-of-fast-bowling-part-2/ http://howtobowlfastincricket.weebly.com/flexibility-for-fast-bowlers.html http://www.maverickscricket.com/fast-bowling-tips.html
:woot:
I swear I'm reading this for the twelfth time :ohmy:
Yaa...need to remind this to people with short memory. People were saying Yadav is bowling short, giving boundaries, he is wayward, not bowling full, pace does not matter if he does not have any skill, Varun was more accurate, Varun was better than Yadav, Yadav is not ready, look at how Edwards and Rampaul bowling on the same pitch, etc, etc. Now some people are saying Yadav was more accurate, Varun is wayward, Varun is bowling short, not bowling full, Varun is not ready, Varun does not have any skills, he is not swinging, Yadav better than varun, etc, etc. and he took 3 wickets that too moved the ball off the pitch on this docile pitch.
Bravo's wicket - 142.4 kmph, 88.3 mph Baugh's wicket- 144.5 kmph, 89.7 mph Sammy's wicket- 142 kmph, 88 mph Samuel's drop catch by MSD- 140.8 kmph, 87.2 mph All four of them earned due to the extra pace. Let's see how he does on the tracks with some pace and bounce on them.
thank you for this information and this is really helpful..do u think u also have information about Umesh yadav's 9 wickets too...similiar information. i am sure it can shut up guys who support trundlers all the time.
Yaa...need to remind this to people with short memory. People were saying Yadav is bowling short, giving boundaries, he is wayward, not bowling full, pace does not matter if he does not have any skill, Varun was more accurate, Varun was better than Yadav, Yadav is not ready, look at how Edwards and Rampaul bowling on the same pitch, etc, etc. Now some people are saying Yadav was more accurate, Varun is wayward, Varun is bowling short, not bowling full, Varun is not ready, Varun does not have any skills, he is not swinging, Yadav better than varun, etc, etc. and he took 3 wickets that too moved the ball off the pitch on this docile pitch.
ishant and Varun bowled really well in this test till now and Yadav was probably better than both...i wud want to say that Yadav has been the best followed by both of them, ishu and vA have bowled similiar and if they bowl like this in Australia, they will surely create lot of trouble to AUssie batsmen.... i surely see VA ,yadav and ishu hitting australian batsman and creating trouible tot hem. if ZAK plays in a test them he shud have YADAV and IShant to support him as the first 3 pacers. ZAK if unfit can be replaced by PK or Sreesanth. ishant yadav and VArun- 2 out of 3 shud play all the matches as all 3 are fast. if ishant & yadav play with ZAK..i will be very excited as I am kinda Sure that AUstralia will find the going real tough ...VA can replace either of the two who does not fair well, though i would put my money on Umesh as he is a skidder and he has a good outswinger and possibly UMESH may become a better bowler then VA or ishant. i would also like to share that Umesh may probably be the fastest of the 3 as well ( on an average). else if Zak is unfit then PK with his cunning swing can partner 2 fast bowlers and Ashwin. i feel Sree is unfit and is not going to be selected.

In this test series Umesh has been the fastest among Indians and Ishant comes next. All the 3 quicks have bowled a lot of deliveries between 140 k to 145 k. Umesh has bowled quite a few overs consistently around 145 k or more. Even Aaron bowled a spell consistently around 144 k. All the 3 pacers have rarely gone below 137 k or 85 m. This is good enough pace for a test match if the bowler is reasonably accurate. Everybody was impressed by the English bowlers' speeds in England but they mostly averaged around the 133 k / 134 k mark. This Indian attack is averaging between 139 k and 141 k. In that context the speeds should really impress people. One aspect that worries me a bit is aaron's unwillingness to bowl bouncers on a track where both Ishant and Rampaul ( who is not tall ) have bowled quite a few effective bouncers. This would make him one dimensional and allow the batsmen to camp on the front foot.