What the **** was that Ashwin?! Ashwin's response (post #87)

Talwar

Read the part where I said' date=' "HE JUST KEPT ON LOOKING AT ROHIT". Are you trying to defend him for NOT RUNNING and simply staring at Sharma as if he were a nude Katrina Kaif in disguise?[/quote'] he wasnt just looking,he was gesturing n shouting Sharma to go back,too bad he didnt
he wasnt just looking' date='he was gesturing n shouting Sharma to go back,too bad he didnt[/quote'] What is the next best alternative when your partner (who is the better batsman and well settled) continues to run? To run immediately when your partner gestures you to. He instead chose to wait for Rohit to reach the crease and only then, he decided to go for the run. That is just stupid.
What is the next best alternative when your partner (who is the better batsman and well settled) continues to run? To run immediately when your partner gestures you to. He instead chose to wait for Rohit to reach the crease and only then' date=' he decided to go for the run. That is just stupid.[/quote'] May be he was protecting the other end till Rohit arrives :winky: . Also if at all anyone who can reach other end quicker it would be Rohit not Ashwin :cantstop:
May be he was protecting the other end till Rohit arrives :winky: . Also if at all anyone who can reach other end quicker it would be Rohit not Ashwin :cantstop:
May not necessarily be the case as it is pretty difficult to change your mind when u r sprinting and start running in the opposite direction as compared to a person who is static and seeing his partner running and has one direction to run from ur position!!!
May be he was protecting the other end till Rohit arrives :winky: . Also if at all anyone who can reach other end quicker it would be Rohit not Ashwin :cantstop:
Makes it even more necessary to have sprinted immediately instead of acting like a nutcase. :D
Everyone knows he's not a good runner' date=' but to call him egoistic is plainly stupid[/quote'] He made himself look egoistic. I haven't called him egoistic, but I don't disagree with people who do. The guy fights tooth-and-nail on twitter for Chrissake :hehe:
He judges a run based on his speed not on the speed of his partner. EExactly! This is the main reason. Also, I think Ashwin is a little adamant and headstrong as far as running between the wickets is concerned. This is possibly what was going through his mind when he refused to run for the second run during the Wankhede Test: "Oh ****, I've hit it too hard. Only a single. :sad: Okay, let me run down gently, and score one run. (As he reaches the other end gently, he hears Aaron screaming and sees him standing almost beside him urging him to complete the second). Oh ****, when did this fecker come back? ****, he's running for two, should I try and go back? Oh ****, let me try. Oh jeez, I am run out already ... bc ... mc) And during the Barabati ODI: "Okay, one run, now I'll get to bat. Oh ****, BC Rohit is coming back. Arey Rohit, No No No No. Rohit No! Rohit pleaseeee! (As they stand together in the same crease) ... "****, I'll have to sacrifice myself now ... Let me run a few steps atleast ... BC ... phir out ... OOps, I did it again ... I'm not login in to twitter tonight ... **** Viru is standing right there" Bechara!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Although this could be the true story :winky:
He judges a run based on his speed not on the speed of his partner. EExactly! This is the main reason. Also, I think Ashwin is a little adamant and headstrong as far as running between the wickets is concerned. This is possibly what was going through his mind when he refused to run for the second run during the Wankhede Test: "Oh ****, I've hit it too hard. Only a single. :sad: Okay, let me run down gently, and score one run. (As he reaches the other end gently, he hears Aaron screaming and sees him standing almost beside him urging him to complete the second). Oh ****, when did this fecker come back? ****, he's running for two, should I try and go back? Oh ****, let me try. Oh jeez, I am run out already ... bc ... mc) And during the Barabati ODI: "Okay, one run, now I'll get to bat. Oh ****, BC Rohit is coming back. Arey Rohit, No No No No. Rohit No! Rohit pleaseeee! (As they stand together in the same crease) ... "****, I'll have to sacrifice myself now ... Let me run a few steps atleast ... BC ... phir out ... OOps, I did it again ... I'm not login in to twitter tonight ... **** Viru is standing right there" Bechara!
:cantstop::cantstop:
:haha::haha: It turned out to be fun thread. Lol at some of the theories that people put forth Egoistic, Flat feet.. :haha::haha: What else? He just got married..!!
yea and wifey said - aaj ghar jaldi aana, I will be waiting :blush:..and poor Ashwin had to do everything to save energy. To be fair - flat feet is still a possible theory, you cant just make it up, if you have not observed it before in other cases. observation can be erroneous, but not imaginary.....of course he might be trolling intentionally.
yea and wifey said - aaj ghar jaldi aana, I will be waiting :blush:..and poor Ashwin had to do everything to save energy. To be fair - flat feet is still a possible theory, you cant just make it up, if you have not observed it before in other cases. observation can be erroneous, but not imaginary.....of course he might be trolling intentionally.
I was not trolling. :--D:--D.. Was just an observation.

This is what has been happening to Ashwin after he has got married: a) He feels cheated and has been expecting more bounce b) He's been running out of partners c) He wants to keep it slow and steady but his partner is rushing him up leading to premature ejaculations, breaking the heart of millions.

This is what has been happening to Ashwin after he has got married: a) He feels cheated and has been expecting more bounce b) He's been running out of partners c) He wants to keep it slow and steady but his partner is rushing him up leading to premature ejaculations, breaking the heart of millions.
:haha::haha:
:haha::haha: n he gets tired very soon
Nice. Not bad. :-)