Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

These are types of phones which will sink samsung ... This is not just phone this is the thin which will get your whole indian division fired :p
koreans only decide what they are going todo .. indian division acts as slave :giggle: but this is the best looking phone ever released by sammy

I gave in to temptation and bought an LG G3 ( 32 GB, 3GB ) model for my better half ( with signature from AB ) along with the flip circle case...Display is awesome even when compared to my Galaxy S4 ( Super AMOLED ) with more natural colors... One advise for people buying LG G3...there are many apps that are not yet compatible for the new display. As usual, when we logged in with the gmail account, it downloaded all Apps that were on the previous Nexus 4 into LG G3 and the screen turned black...no display :((...took it to LG service and he kept it for 2 days for inspection...turned out that Angry birds space is not compatible and hence the issue...we got it factory reset and manually installed apps after confirming that the apps are compatible...so G3 buyers, be careful... On all other factors, it is a really awesome phone with the UI tweaks well thought out and not much of bloatware...camera focus is instant... I got robbed on the price though :((...My stupid company had given me 10K worth of reliance digital vouchers as ' performance ' bonus :giggle: and I had to redeem them..The RD store charged me 48K for the phone...Online, it was 43-44K :((

That is not good phone anyway...display is not that great only pixel dense .speed is ok it's just very hyped in shops as it's easy for salesman to say it has highest ppi Still wait for some time..next nexus will have same ppi and lots of apps will be developed for it soon :)

That is not good phone anyway...display is not that great only pixel dense .speed is ok it's just very hyped in shops as it's easy for salesman to say it has highest ppi Still wait for some time..next nexus will have same ppi and lots of apps will be developed for it soon :)
New Nexus will be 5.92 inches - that is way TOO BIG for a phone. I love the Nexus series but that is phone I would definitely not buy or recommend to anybody. If they were going with the Moto X design then the 5.2 was the perfect size...

New Nexus will be 5.92 inches - that is way TOO BIG for a phone. I love the Nexus series but that is phone I would definitely not buy or recommend to anybody. If they were going with the Moto X design then the 5.2 was the perfect size...
For now, at least men can hide their boners. :giggle: enhanced-buzz-wide-25826-1399556108-11.jpg

maybe but its device developers will develop apps on ... it will have quad hd so it will help app development for devices like g3 ...btw i think its clear moto x 2014 is nexus for people who need smaller phone while this is phablet

Thank you for making me feel more miserable :((

Thank you for making me feel more miserable :((
arrey right now ...it will only get better with l update and more apps supporting it :) also i am stock android type of guy so my opinion does not counts it might best choice for you . for me having 4.7-5 inch screen is perfect and having simple software and long battery for others having bigger screen and great camera are more important for them g3 is better .. that is why i always ask what you want to use before recommending it to anyone