Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

Buy a nokia 1100
yeah.. I m bought an Akai phone a few months ago... 3 phones for rs 2470. it has dual sim, camera, qwerty keypad, gprs, mp3, color display, snake game, and a puzzle game where a turtle need to solve a puzzle hide it's poop. I gave one to my grandma, one for me and another one has no owner. It's quite good. it actually saves a lot of time. only calls and msgs, no other crap :two_thumbs_up: Akai_Black_M_1_2x.jpg

Windows phone has best ux ..they knew screens will be big so put all buttons controls etc at bottom of screen as it's hard to reach top ...that is just good design . And live tiles Give most of info people need without ever needing to open app and looks awesome too .

yeah.. I m bought an Akai phone a few months ago... 3 phones for rs 2470. it has dual sim, camera, qwerty keypad, gprs, mp3, color display, snake game, and a puzzle game where a turtle need to solve a puzzle hide it's poop. I gave one to my grandma, one for me and another one has no owner. It's quite good. it actually saves a lot of time. only calls and msgs, no other crap :two_thumbs_up:
Now that many people have to be connected all the time through emails etc, I think that a good phone can save a lot of time for them. Also, at least in my case, I read a lot of articles and having a 5 inch screen means I can do a lot of that reading on the phone. Whatever news I read, most of it is now done on my phone. So overall I find a good smartphone a really useful and time saving device.

Now that many people have to be connected all the time through emails etc' date=' I think that a good phone can save a lot of time for them. Also, at least in my case, I read a lot of articles and having a 5 inch screen means I can do a lot of that reading on the phone. Whatever news I read, most of it is now done on my phone. So overall I find a good smartphone a really useful and time saving device.[/quote'] Arrey you are talking to guy who has iPad fixed in his car ..do not take him seriously :p

Yeah I kept my windows phone for an year bcoz of that despite not good apps as android
What apps.. i have all the apps necessary for me.. which i used in iphone. Those apps support multi platform. I keep reorging the tiles.. everytime i do it looks like a different phone.. :two_thumbs_up:

Windows phone has best ux ..they knew screens will be big so put all buttons controls etc at bottom of screen as it's hard to reach top ...that is just good design . And live tiles Give most of info people need without ever needing to open app and looks awesome too .
+1 Once you start experimenting with tiles it is an awesome phone to look at.

The UI/UX is much better than Android.
Haven't used android.. But this gives me lot of options . Big tiles are for apps i frequently use. Medium tiles for slightly less frequently use, small tiles for rarely used apps.. When you place it strategically it looks very clean when you switch on the phone.

Now that many people have to be connected all the time through emails etc' date=' I think that a good phone can save a lot of time for them. Also, at least in my case, I read a lot of articles and having a 5 inch screen means I can do a lot of that reading on the phone. Whatever news I read, most of it is now done on my phone. So overall I find a good smartphone a really useful and time saving device.[/quote'] I agree with the article part. There are positives and negatives. Being connected all the time is good but the problem with being connected all the time is that we are being connected all the time :blink: There is a time for every thing. There are many moments that we should be internet-free. I go to some dinner everybody is chatting; go to movie, they are writing fb status, a long travel in car, they are taking selfies and instagraming pics.

New Windows Phone 8.1 update has spoiled it a bit. It has added a few things but taken away some really good features.