Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

This is like Ricky Hatton laughing at Manny Pacquiao for losing to Marquez.
I have a question for you, it seems all people concerned with English cricket have conveniently forgotten the fact they were blasted by SA at home 0-2 and still behaving as if they are still no 1 team in world. Am I wrong.

Still could end in a draw though. This match is already rain affected with entire first day getting washed out and also losing a bit of play towards close of 2nd day. Pitch now looks reasonably flat. New Zealand would like to play another session at least which would mean England having to survive 5 sessions and perhaps less, if rain intervenes. Cook, Bell, Trott, KP could still manage a draw unless Kiwis bowl really well.

two fluke series and your comparing england to manny pacquaio
So...apparently bashing India 4-0 and 1-2 was a fluke now was it?
I have a question for you, it seems all people concerned with English cricket have conveniently forgotten the fact they were blasted by SA at home 0-2 and still behaving as if they are still no 1 team in world. Am I wrong.
Yes. Very wrong. So wrong infact you should go to specsavers.
I wonder which is worse. ENG 0-3 to NZ or Australia 0-4 to India.
Lmfao. One batting collapse in the first test match and you're already suggesting we'll get whitwashed by NZ. Here's a fact for you guys. We're clearly by far and away the #2 in the world. I suggest you guys stop laughing because it's actually embarrasing. This is like a Stoke City fan laughing at Manchester United.
So...apparently bashing India 4-0 and 1-2 was a fluke now was it?
against a declining indian team of course it was a fluke
Yes. Very wrong. So wrong infact you should go to specsavers.
and you still think your team is still good after getting thrashed in the hands of sa lol i guess you should take treatment for selective amnesia
One batting collapse in the first test match and you're already suggesting we'll get whitwashed by NZ. Here's a fact for you guys. We're clearly by far and away the #2 in the world. I suggest you guys stop laughing because it's actually embarrasing. This is like a Stoke City fan laughing at Manchester United.
and again two fluke series and england team is compared to manny pacquiao and now manchester united actually this is more embarrasing
against a declining indian team of course it was
Do you know what the word fluke means?
and you still think your team is no.1 even after getting thrashed in the hands of sa lol i guess you should take treatment for selective amnesia
Where the *****, pray tell, have I ever said that. Go *****ing learn to read.
and again two fluke series and england team is compared to manny pacquiao and now manchester united actually this is more embarrasing
Again, when the ***** did I compare the two? I said for Indians to Laugh at England is like an average sportsman laughing at a very good sportsman /team. oxford-english-dictionary.jpg
Do you know what the word fluke means?
fluke ? you dont need to check the ****ing oxford dictionary for that just look at the way england is actually playing now and compare that to their performance against team india
Where the *****, pray tell, have I ever said that. Go *****ing learn to read. Again, when the ***** did I compare the two? I said for Indians to Laugh at England is like an average sportsman laughing at a very good sportsman /team. oxford-english-dictionary.jpg
so you didn compare england with manny and manchester right! as i said earlier you need to cure your selective amnesia
so you didn compare england with manny and manchester right! as i said earlier you need to cure your selective amnesia
No I didn't. If you thought i literally compared England's success to Man Utd's then you need to learn what metaphor means.
fluke ? you dont need to check the ****ing oxford dictionary for that just look at the way england is actually playing now and compare that to their performance against team india
Okay. I get it. 1 Innings collapse is representative as opposed to 3+ years of very good test cricket. You absolute retard.