I am buying a ......

maniac

:poink: I m planning to buy one portable power bank.. http://www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR8.TRC0.A0.Xportable+power+bank&_nkw=portable+power+bank&_sacat=0&_from=R40 I play mobile games more when I m traveling Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
20k mAH :ohmy: Beware of those low quality ones, they could have shoddy performance/product life and worst case scenario could set your phone on fire.

20k mAH :ohmy: Beware of those low quality ones, they could have shoddy performance/product life and worst case scenario could set your phone on fire.
that was exactly what I was thinking. 20k mAH for just Rs1200 - that has Chinese low quality written all over it. I'd rather go with something like 6000/8000mAH form a reputed company. Although, I don't know of any reputed compnay that provides a 6k/8k mAh power bank in India.
Xperia ZR better value for money in 2-3k more.
if you are talking simply in terms of value for money then no phone, and I mean literally no phone, comes even close to the Nexus 4. I've been doing a lot of reading on it since the last week and sure, like all other phones, it has its issues (not a great camera, battery life - although that has been improved in Android 4.3, storage etc) but the real life performance (not the one shown on the benchmarks) is very fast and probably the smoothest Android experience till date (project butter at its best). And if the user is interested in customization the once again, no phone has this big a development community as the Nexus 4 so the customization possibilities are just endless. On top of all that there's the biggest reason - you will get every single Android update for at least the next 2-3 years and you'll get them as soon as they are introduced.

that was exactly what I was thinking. 20k mAH for just Rs1200 - that has Chinese low quality written all over it. I'd rather go with something like 6000/8000mAH form a reputed company. Although, I don't know of any reputed compnay that provides a 6k/8k mAh power bank in India. if you are talking simply in terms of value for money then no phone, and I mean literally no phone, comes even close to the Nexus 4. I've been doing a lot of reading on it since the last week and sure, like all other phones, it has its issues (not a great camera, battery life - although that has been improved in Android 4.3, storage etc) but the real life performance (not the one shown on the benchmarks) is very fast and probably the smoothest Android experience till date (project butter at its best). And if the user is interested in customization the once again, no phone has this big a development community as the Nexus 4 so the customization possibilities are just endless. On top of all that there's the biggest reason - you will get every single Android update for at least the next 2-3 years and you'll get them as soon as they are introduced.
finally u get it B->

Xperia ZR better value for money in 2-3k more.
Water proof, More pixels in camera, 2 GB RAM in ZR 1.7GHz Dual Core in SP, compared to 1.5GHz Quad Core in ZR. I firmly believe that cores mean nothing. Would be better if ZR costs 2-3k more as you said, but It's 5.5k more I guess..

that was exactly what I was thinking. 20k mAH for just Rs1200 - that has Chinese low quality written all over it. I'd rather go with something like 6000/8000mAH form a reputed company. Although, I don't know of any reputed compnay that provides a 6k/8k mAh power bank in India. if you are talking simply in terms of value for money then no phone, and I mean literally no phone, comes even close to the Nexus 4. I've been doing a lot of reading on it since the last week and sure, like all other phones, it has its issues (not a great camera, battery life - although that has been improved in Android 4.3, storage etc) but the real life performance (not the one shown on the benchmarks) is very fast and probably the smoothest Android experience till date (project butter at its best). And if the user is interested in customization the once again, no phone has this big a development community as the Nexus 4 so the customization possibilities are just endless. On top of all that there's the biggest reason - you will get every single Android update for at least the next 2-3 years and you'll get them as soon as they are introduced.
Speed alone does not make for value for money. For a normal user, like me, good battery life and a good camera makes up for a value for money phone. Who has the time to do these customizations? I never even played games in my mobile. As I said before, in high end phones, you wont feel much of a difference in speed in a day to day use. Nexus phones are mainly made for developers and for people who wants to develops apps for android and that has always been the case with them that is why they never really bundle them with best camera in the market and usually build quality also has been cheap for previous nexus 4 devices. HOw can a mobile who does not have a good camera give me a value for money? I am a normal user and am not going to tinker much with my phone like customization. My normal use is using internet so need good battery life and want to have mobile which can take good pics so need more storage to store them. You can do as many customizations as you can even in S4. You dont even know about that that there are apps available to replace everything you have in your mobile.