CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

Ram

At_hLrTCIAEDiOb.jpg:med
This is supposed to be motivating??? Is this the best the CSK creatives can come up with? As if being the worst named team in the IPL weren't enough. Super Kings??? WTH? :cantstop: You guys also have lame adverts. Kings men??? :haha: Husha husha you all fall down.

Both of them played together in some match of later stages in IPL 4. The 4 overseas players should be -- Hussey' date=' Du Plessis, Morkel and Bravo.[/quote'] Nope.Our main weakness is fast bowling and definitely need a foreign bowler.Particualrly with the tournament in SA where the pitches suit Hifenhaus he is a must. This is most likely and balanced lineup for CLT20 imo: Vijay. Hussey Raina. Badri. Dhoni Bravo. Albie. Jadeja Ashwin. Yo mahesh. Hilfy Batting till no.9 , two genuine spinners and 4 fast bowlers. We are easily the Most balanced IPL side for these conditions imo

Nope.Our main weakness is fast bowling and definitely need a foreign bowler.Particualrly with the tournament in SA where the pitches suit Hifenhaus he is a must. This is most likely and balanced lineup for CLT20 imo: Vijay. Hussey Raina. Badri. Dhoni Bravo. Albie. Jadeja Ashwin. Yo mahesh. Hilfy Batting till no.9 , two genuine spinners and 4 fast bowlers. We are easily the Most balanced IPL side for these conditions imo
Oh! I just forgot Hilfy! I wouldn't mind dropping Hussey for Du Plessis. Vijay Du Plessis Raina Dhoni Albie Bravo Badri Ashwin Hilfy Mahesh Jakati

Oh! I just forgot Hilfy! I wouldn't mind dropping Hussey for Du Plessis. Vijay Du Plessis Raina Dhoni Albie Bravo Badri Ashwin Hilfy Mahesh Jakati
Jakathi is not in the squad and either way Jaddu is to Jakathi in both batting and fielding. Similarly Hussey is far superior batsman than du plesis.