Any smokers out there?

PriyankaSR

Screw that....live in Los Angeles.....:two_thumbs_up:.....half the people are high pretty much all the time.....if you're lucky.....you can get some free extra stuff if you stand outside a medical store and ask someone.....has happened with me and my roommates......
Free stuff?? Feck u livin in paradise man.

I have never smoked a cigarette or drunk alcohol in my life. Drugs is just out of the question. My father used to have a smoking/drinking habit and even he quit. Growing up watching all the anti tobacco, anti alcohol ads have probably worked on me which is a good thing.

Marlboro's my fav And sometimes Classic ultra stong or Goldflake regular. At least that's what I get near my place.
:omg: remind me to open a special thread for you with slideshows of pharyngeal cancer victims. I've personally dealt with similar cases of Oropharyngeal and Hypopharyngeal cancer...it is not pretty at all trust me. You are also greatly increasing risk of cervical cancer as well. It will also affect your fertility in the future with high chances of miscarriage. Please quit.

:omg: remind me to open a special thread for you with slideshows of pharyngeal cancer victims. I've personally dealt with similar cases of Oropharyngeal and Hypopharyngeal cancer...it is not pretty at all trust me. You are also greatly increasing risk of cervical cancer as well. It will also affect your fertility in the future with high chances of miscarriage. Please quit.
i've reduced I also want to quit yaar