A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

How many timez have we seen wickets fall like ninepins afer Sachin gets out? If he wanted to consolidate at one time, it was not bad strategy. An alternative could have been quick wickets in the middle and then some cosnsolidation from the lower order to eaxh 250 and someone would be blaming Sachin for not scoring runs and calling for his retirement. It's time we learned that the team has other players that also need to do their jobs.

How many timez have we seen wickets fall like ninepins afer Sachin gets out? If he wanted to consolidate at one time, it was not bad strategy. An alternative could have been quick wickets in the middle and then some cosnsolidation from the lower order to eaxh 250 and someone would be blaming Sachin for not scoring runs and calling for his retirement. It's time we learned that the team has other players that also need to do their jobs.
finally, we have the "lone warrior" argument :yay:

Just a few hours ago this innings was considered so unimportant that people were saying it was "a meaningless innings in a meaningless match against minnows" but now that we have lost, the same people consider that innings to be so important they they are saying "India lost because of the 100"

Just a few hours ago this innings was considered so unimportant that people were saying it was "a meaningless innings in a meaningless match against minnows" but now that we have lost' date=' the same people consider that innings to be so important they they are saying "India lost because of the 100"[/quote'] Can you find a quote from me which said that - I am the person who opened the OP. If you cannot, I would advise you to stop posting here as all you and your ilk have to contribute are strawmen.
idiotic MCs are pretending that 290 is not a defendable total against the mighty Bangbros :cantstop:
hmm... too much trash talking .... fans like you are spoiling Sachins legacy big time... accept it that it was not one of his best innings and move on...there's no harm in living in reality...
The kutte ke aulad doesnt remember that not long ago he had proclaimed ODI's to be more or less meaningless .... and that it is better to accumulate FC runs ... such is the power of a ODI loss when Tendulkar makes a hundred that the after effects of it are here for everybody to see ... Living up to the high standards of the repitile in his avatar I guess ... chewtya saala :laugh:
Is that the best you can come up with?

I agree with the OP title. Today is the darkest day in the history of Indian cricket, we are getting to see lowest of low lives creeping on surface of internets - to mourn the loss in the most significant cricket match in the history of Indian Cricket. In civilized tone. Was it a WC match? Was it a Test/ODI series decider, live match in a test series.....? I am happy that it happened in such an inconsequential match. I would have been happier with a win, but I guess we have seen numerous examples of - sometimes we cant get everything. Of all the matches played over last one year, if I have to pick one match where one can afford to be selfish for couple of overs - this has to be it. [bTW, two of our in-form batsmen were visibly selfish for personal 10th 100s, just in the last match, definitely more important and competitive than today's.] Was he selfish towards near the 100 today. Heck he was. Why? Just read (following) what he said in innings break. Not to mention that he was visibly coming from a bad patch. Anyone remembers what other great, Dravid, had said - "It is Ok to look ugly, when things are not going for you". If one needs a lesson on how to grit it out, when the chips are down - without severely affecting teams winning chances - this is one of them. (241 was another one of many). Not to mention, he was not even slowest batsman today. Good that the media created monkey is off his back now.

"It's been a tough phase for me. I started off the season batting reasonably well, i was luckless. I was not thinking about the milestone, the media started all this, where ever I went, the restaurant, room service, everyone was talking about the 100th hundred. Nobody talked about my 99 hundreds. It was slightly different, the ball was not coming onto the bat. It hasn't sunk in but I've definitely lost about 50 kilos. Doesn't matter how many hundreds you've scored, you still have to put your head down and score for the team. Dreams do come true. I had to wait for one for 22 years (the World Cup)."
Post his 99th 100, Sachin continued playing his natural game - QF against OZ, SF against Pak, Finals against SL. Many times, didn't exercise his selfish powers to pick the 'easy' matches for the selfish 100th 100. But certain low lives want to believe that he was chasing for and choked on 100th 100, in every innings post the 99th. Ohh, also the expert opinions that his reflexes have slowed down - when he was unanimously (by the expert commies) one of the most fluent batsman until start of 3rd test match in OZland. Lets see how enlightened rakhwale of Indian Cricket, will cope when all the media, every other guy you meet starts asking you one question - "Will you deliver baby today"- 1 mahine ke andar, badey se badey stud ke tattey aur pappu sookh ke andar ghus jaayenge.. aur kya pata sahi mein garbhwati hee ho jaaye. As for the loss - should Sachin be blamed, yes he deserves to share the blame, but not carry the entire burden. We were in winning position until the end of 46th over. Not to mention the slow opening by Bangbros. If Bangbros had been ahead Indian total at all the stages, then I would have agreed that majority of blame of loss goes to Sachin. P.S. Haters and celebrators should be happy alike - thanks Sachin (yes he is solely responsible for defeat) for creating a win-win situation for both sides - everyone has got the reason to moan and jerk off today.
I agree with the OP title. Today is the darkest day in the history of Indian cricket, we are getting to see lowest of low lives creeping on surface of internets - to mourn the loss in the most significant cricket match in the history of Indian Cricket. In civilized tone. Was it a WC match? Was it a Test/ODI series decider, live match in a test series.....? I am happy that it happened in such an inconsequential match. I would have been happier with a win, but I guess we have seen numerous examples of - sometimes we cant get everything. Of all the matches played over last one year, if I have to pick one match where one can afford to be selfish for couple of overs - this has to be it. [bTW, two of our in-form batsmen were visibly selfish for personal 10th 100s, just one match back, definitely more important and competitive than today's.] Was he selfish towards near the 100 today. Heck he was. Why? Just read (following) what he said in innings break. Not to mention that he was visibly coming from a bad patch. Anyone remembers what other great, Dravid, had said - "It is Ok to look ugly, when things are not going for you". If one needs a lesson on how to grit it out, when the chips are down - without severely affecting teams winning chances - this is one of them. (241 was another one of many). Not to mention, he was not even slowest batsman today. Good that the media created monkey is off his back now. Post his 99th 100, Sachin continued playing his natural game - QF against OZ, SF against Pak, Finals against SL. Many times, didn't exercise his selfish powers to pick the 'easy' matches for the selfish 100th 100. But certain low lives want to believe that he was chasing for and choked on 100th 100, in every innings post the 99th. Ohh, also the expert opinions that his reflexes have slowed down - when he was unanimously (by the expert commies) one of the most fluent batsman until start of 3rd test match in OZland. Lets see how enlightened rakhwale of Indian Cricket, will cope when all the media, every other guy you meet starts asking you one question - "Will you deliver baby today"- 1 mahine ke andar, badey se badey stud ke tattey aur pappu sookh ke andar ghus jaayenge.. aur kya pata sahi mein garbhwati hee ho jaaye. As for the loss - should Sachin be blamed, yes he deserves to share the blame, but not carry the entire burden. We were in winning position until the end of 46th over. Not to mention the slow opening by Bangbros. If Bangbros had been ahead Indian total at all the stages, then I would have agreed that majority of blame of loss goes to Sachin. P.S. Haters and celebrators should be happy alike - thanks Sachin (yes he is solely responsible for defeat) for creating a win-win situation for both sides - everyone has got the reason to moan and jerk off today.
Abbe did you write that post wearing a helmet or not :hysterical::hysterical: