ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

Yet still he has won more matches then master race even without match fixing by far the best captain india had in tests:hatsoff: Dravid just proved why under him we were able to beat england in england:--D
This is not about Dravid the captain, but Dravid the batsman. Anyway RR are not going to make the playoffs. Puny were at the top of the table last year initially but ended up getting the wooden spoon

If he scores snail paced 30s every time, he will get blamed because it hurts the team. I dont see why Dravid has to be kept on a pedestal :dontknow: Rahane's SR was 125 yesterday, much better than RD's IPL career strike rate. The only time such innings are useful
Playing throughout the innings and a SR of 125 is poor. Dravid was atleast trying to hit out during his 40s but Rahane din't even try going after the spinner in the 16th & 17th over.
if there are early wickets or there are good pinch hitters down the order. Both these situations didnt happen in that RD knock
It did during his second 50.
This is not about Dravid the captain, but Dravid the batsman. Anyway RR are not going to make the playoffs. Puny were at the top of the table last year initially but ended up getting the wooden spoon
I know we might not make it to the play offs and if we do I'll be more than glad & thrashing a so called "deadly" team as MI is pretty awesome for a RR supporter. :good:

Chennai were at bottom initially yet made to final Pune will do same :-)

can I plz be co-mascot of :csk:? :pray:
Dear Applicant - We regret to inform you that the CSK management is not accepting applications for the post of co-mascot of the franchize at this point in time. However, we value your enthusiasm and encourage you to fill the online application and forward it to the CSK management mailbox. After preliminary review of your credentials, you may be asked to come for a face-to-face interview for a more comprehensive vetting of your background. If you clear that, your application will be considered for next year's IPL. We wish you the best in your application process.