Satyamev Jayate - Aamir Khan's first TV show

ViruRulez

what else does it accomplish ? isnt the whole idea to make them associate pain with a particular act
yes to stop them from doing certain things,it sometimes becomes necessary as the last resort.I know u'll say we should talk to them n make them realize their mistakes etc. but then there r obnoxious children like I was who r just not ready to listen n continue doing such things despite repeated efforts by parents.what do u do then?once in a while such things r ok.

yes to stop them from doing certain things' date='it sometimes becomes necessary as the last resort.I know u'll say we should talk to them n make them realize their mistakes etc. but then there r obnoxious children like I was who r just not ready to listen n continue doing such things despite repeated efforts by parents.what do u do then?once in a while such things r ok.[/quote'] probably you were that way as you knew the line was when you get slapped and till then it was acceptable. There are many theories but still i'm not convinced that there is any reason to hit a child.

probably you were that way as you knew the line was when you get slapped and till then it was acceptable. There are many theories but still i'm not convinced that there is any reason to hit a child.
u may( or may not) change it as u go along in your parenthood.I think u have a 2 yr old daughter.no parent wants to hit his child thats why u r saying so,its often wen things get out of control.my view is if its beneficial for child's growth n stopping them from going into wrong ways b4 its too late,there's nothing wrong with it,but thats just me:icflove:

u may( or may not) change it as u go along in your parenthood.I think u have a 2 yr old daughter.no parent wants to hit his child thats why u r saying so' date='its often wen things get out of control.my view is if its beneficial for child's growth n stopping them from going into wrong ways b4 its too late,there's nothing wrong with it,but thats just me:icflove:[/quote'] And I think in no circumstances can hitting a child benefit in the long run.

The impact of this show has reached new heights my ABCD cousin sisters who have never bothered to see any Indian tv show or movie, accidentally caught an episode of that show and the impact was so profound that they decided to visit India this summer and volunteer with NGOs in the villages. The # of people watching this show every week wouldn't have fluctuated much if Aamir was hosting a game show where he would also make ton of money just like SRK, Salman, Amitabh, Govinda did. Despite all the theatrics, analysis, TRPs ...Aamir is making a very positive impact and waking people up to the harsh new realities that we choose to ignore in our daily lives. Hopefully this will bring some shame, some realization, some education to both parties involved...i.e, Participants in these crimes & the silent watchers

:hysterical::hysterical: yea he should get katrina to dance while presenting stats on dowry deaths
Yeah I would like to see an entertaining show on child abuse or dowry deaths. Maybe an India TV style recreation would cater to refined sensibilities
:cantstop:

Yeah I would like to see an entertaining show on child abuse or dowry deaths. Maybe an India TV style recreation would cater to refined sensibilities
Now you know where India tv and star news get their viewership from. News sells on the name of entertainment in India.