Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

Guys My friend Nirman saw the Delhi Mumbai match in Mumbai and he was All praise of 3 bowlers in Particular Morkel ShAhbaz Umesh He said all the three toyed with the mumbai batters and no batsman except a bit of bhajji cud handle them- he said he was able to see the turn Shahbaz was getting and Morne and Umesh were totally unplayable on that Pitch. Actually he said on that kind fast Pitch - not many batsman can handle red hot Morkel Umesh and even Ajit. But as usual Munaf looked ordinary- though he did appreciate a few fastish bouncers that Munaf bowled and even RP was OK..... To put it short on such fast pitches nobody can defeat DD

Why' date='no mention of Balaji?He's been consistent in this ipl.[/quote'] He has only played 3 games in the IPL so far - one he was unplayable and two where he did fine. More of the same and we'll definitely be mentioning him. Visibly, I have been impressed by his bowling. He has bowled very well.

He has only played 3 games in the IPL so far - one he was unplayable and two where he did fine. More of the same and we'll definitely be mentioning him. Visibly' date=' I have been impressed by his bowling. He has bowled very well.[/quote'] Will Dinda play in the match against CSK today as he seems unfit... nirman and me have betted i am betting on dinda getting more wickets than MUNAF and he says it will be MUNAF who will get more by end of IPL.

I think Shebby was telling in one thread about this guy. Veer Pratap singh.. that he quicker that Dinda and Shami. :hmmm:
Yaa he's quicker than Dinda.But Shami is the quickest of all the bengal bowlers. Veer is a good prospect not fast but a fast-medium bowler who hits the deck hard,well built strong lad & can clock over 140kph.