Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

Let us import Dale Steyn and will rename him Dale Kumar lol' date=' what an oxymoron , word pace and name Kumar:haha:[/quote'] name is jinxed man:hysterical: all sharma's and kumar's should be banned :protest: (only joginder sharma is good :nice: )

name is jinxed man:hysterical: all sharma's and kumar's should be banned :protest: (only joginder sharma is good :nice: )
There was always fast bowling talent which was untapped in India especially UP, Bihar, Punjab, now with IPL and advent of satellite television, we will see a lot more talent coming thru, I hope they change the rules for players like Kamran Khan who haven't played league cricket at all, to get a chance to play in IPL, and nurture the talent:two_thumbs_up:.

Dhawal Kulkarni bowled many deliveries in 140 range. I remember him being one of the leading bowlers in our domestic competition a few years ago. Seems like he has added a dew extra yards.
Yes. He certainly has added pace since his FC debut as much as up to 10k. When he first debuted, he used to bowl around 120-125k in FC cricket, but now he bowls up to 135k in FC cricket. In IPLs before this, he barely used to touch 135k but today his fastest was 143. He clocked faster than Hilfenhaus while Morkel at his normal pace around 135 which also shows that speed guns arent on steroids to show him quicker. He also moved the ball both ways. He can be good test bowler in the mold of Aasif, Anderson, etc. Wont do worse than Mithun and Vinay in tests I am sure.

Yes. He certainly has added pace since his FC debut as much as up to 10k. When he first debuted' date=' he used to bowl around 120-125k in FC cricket, but now he bowls up to 135k in FC cricket. In IPLs before this, he barely used to touch 135k but today his fastest was 143. He clocked faster than Hilfenhaus while Morkel at his normal pace around 135 which also shows that speed guns arent on steroids to show him quicker. He also moved the ball both ways. He can be good test bowler in the mold of Aasif, Anderson, etc. Wont do worse than Mithun and Vinay in tests I am sure.[/quote'] he was quick at times, had good swing early on. But he was all over the place once Dhoni and Bravo attacked, and in tests you get players who are better than Dhoni and Bravo so i am not sure if he will tick in tests, he needs to evolve. But an other promising young bowler.