Kings XI Punjab Celebrations Thread - Party Time : Bhangra & Food

marker

Punjab should target Narine. If they go with the mindset they can play him out and target others it will backfire.
Case to play miller above maxwell? Narine bowls at end so it's good idea to play right hander against him on small ground and let miller play longer inning and not face narine much Rest of batting is pretty good now I am sure they can now push maxwell down

Also in Bangalore miller has done so well in past I think on this ground it's even game in Kolkata everyone knew who will win
Kolkata relies on one striker. Uthappa. Rest of the guys can't produce innings like 30 ball 80 etc. Punjab has array of batsmen to do that. Viru, maxwell, Miller to start with. Also send guys like Saha, Vohra to attack.

Kolkata relies on one striker. Uthappa. Rest of the guys can't produce innings like 30 ball 80 etc. Punjab has array of batsmen to do that. Viru' date=' maxwell, Miller to start with. Also send guys like Saha, Vohra to attack.[/quote'] yeah so its even here,, kkr bowling vs kxip batting they can restrict teams for 150 even on flat tracks so why not send miller on ground he likes ? narine will only bowl at end and maxwell is better bet against him no ?

Maxwell does well against mystery spinners. ...ajmal' date=' ashwin etc[/quote'] ideally viru needs to play most of narine overs but maxwell is much better than bailey and miller so why not save him for last overs when narine bowls ?

yeah so its even here,, kkr bowling vs kxip batting they can restrict teams for 150 even on flat tracks so why not send miller on ground he likes ? narine will only bowl at end and maxwell is better bet against him no ?
True.. i am pretty sure they will think about that. But Gauti si a cunning guy. He will use Narine and use shakib at the death along with chawla. Besides he has guys like Umesh, Morkel to deal with Maxwell. That is Gauti's strength. Having a guy like Akram is useful. He knows all about bowling that can create pressure.

True.. i am pretty sure they will think about that. But Gauti si a cunning guy. He will use Narine and use shakib at the death along with chawla. Besides he has guys like Umesh' date=' Morkel to deal with Maxwell. That is Gauti's strength. Having a guy like Akram is useful. He knows all about bowling that can create pressure.[/quote'] i am not sure actually with fear maxwell is still to come he might be tempted to save most overs of morkel and narine and miller might get chance to hit weaker bowlers :hmmm:

Punjab should target Narine. If they go with the mindset they can play him out and target others it will backfire.
No point losing early wickets trying to attack though. I think Bailey should come up.They bowl pacers upfront and Bailey can play them and build a partnership/platform for Max-Miller to launch later.If they bowl Narine to Bailey then overs for death will be eaten up.convential method is way to go imo