Why do people not like Ashwin?

What's Fatwin's aim in his career? Just to scrap around here and there and use his CSK connections to get selected in the Indian team? Man, if he's our main bowler in Home Test matches against teams like England, the teams prospects are in deep shyte.. ... And no, this is not a knee jerk reaction.. He's been scraping around for witckets in various formats, for long time now..

What's Fatwin's aim in his career? Just to scrap around here and there and use his CSK connections to get selected in the Indian team? Man, if he's our main bowler in Home Test matches against teams like England, the teams prospects are in deep shyte.. ... And no, this is not a knee jerk reaction.. He's been scraping around for witckets in various formats, for long time now..
:hysterical::giggle: he has been our best odi bowler in recent times and did well in india in tests and better than mr 400 wickets ever did in australia.His batting is handy yes he is slow but most are in this team .

lol what? he is our best bowler.. right now he own us game against sri lanka in asia cup too people forget when he performs did all right in cb series considering how rest of team performed and if wicket turns he will do fine much better then darty im not worried abt spinners at home at all any one will do better then wht bhajji did in last few years

I guess his laziness' date=' poor running between the wkts with penchant for being involved in a run out and general lethargy on the field where he manages to come across as a 60 year old is what puts off people a bit.[/quote'] but as a bowler alone ( i know its hard to forget his running :cantstop:) he is decent enough to be part of this team

Win/Loose, He is almost a safe bet to take min a wicket per match especially against SL, within the recent pathetic bawlling performance by the team, its kinda big thing. btw as long as Zaheer perform in any match, ashwin's being wicketless in those matches wont hurt the team much. Zaheer still our spear head bowler.

For me i dont care about his fitness or athleticism Ganguly/Inzi/Sehwag cough cough' date=' but the fact that he is not a match winner and despite his reputation as a thinker looked clueless down under. [b']Rahul Sharma should be number 1 spinner and Ashwin second for now.
If weed was the criteria, I will have to agree with you.
For me i dont care about his fitness or athleticism Ganguly/Inzi/Sehwag cough cough' date=' but the fact that he is not a match winner and despite his reputation as a thinker looked clueless down under. Rahul Sharma should be number 1 spinner and Ashwin second for now.[/quote'] Rahul Sharma as our no1 spinner in tests:hysterical:
For me i dont care about his fitness or athleticism Ganguly/Inzi/Sehwag cough cough' date=' but the fact that he is not a match winner and despite his reputation as a thinker looked clueless down under. Rahul Sharma should be number 1 spinner and Ashwin second for now.[/quote'] srikanth_3804.jpg