9/11 Inside Job or Not POLL

Zooter

9/11 Inside Job or Not POLL  

1. 1.

• Yes, U.S. had a hand in it
    • No, completely the work of Arab terrorists
    • I don't know

Zoots, I saw your point- My eyes are opened I turn around and see how this all could be a secret is the american gov.t that merciless to kill their own? I really don't know My other theory: When this happened, Pakistan was bankrupt and they had some major economic issues. They made it happen as they knew US would come down hunting in those mountains and need their support for $$ Disclaimer: Above is a joke

Me too, I really don't know This evidence is quite compelling and on the other hand you beg the question if US govt would kill their own From a long term agenda 1) Gain Sympathy and use the world as wild west 2) Justification to build the tallest building in NYC ( doesnt make sense ) 3) Actually root out terrorism with world support which wasn't normally possible 4) Where is the pentagon airplane ( why did cops want this gas station camera which was facing the pentagon ) 5) Did the airlane CEO give them the plane? Air traffic controllers were robots? 6) Osama is a brilliant aghan actor, and Al-Jazeera is actually a basement office at CNN headquarters Unless you guys use some other source than TV news and/or the web..I still say I dont know

Me too, I really don't know This evidence is quite compelling and on the other hand you beg the question if US govt would kill their own From a long term agenda 1) Gain Sympathy and use the world as wild west 2) Justification to build the tallest building in NYC ( doesnt make sense ) 3) Actually root out terrorism with world support which wasn't normally possible 4) Where is the pentagon airplane ( why did cops want this gas station camera which was facing the pentagon ) 5) Did the airlane CEO give them the plane? Air traffic controllers were robots? 6) Osama is a brilliant aghan actor, and Al-Jazeera is actually a basement office at CNN headquarters Unless you guys use some other source than TV news and/or the web..I still say I dont know
Rajeev. I can answer some of the points you raised up above, if not all. However instead of doing that I will ask you a question - "If 9/11 was even remotely linked to US and not Al-Qaeda, why has OBL claimed responsibility for it?" Unless OBL is completely stupid..or worse if you beleive OBL and US Govt. are in bed together it is pretty much simple as far as I am concerned really. xxx

1) Gain Sympathy and use the world as wild west It is the strongest freaking nation in the world.....and the only country it didn't have objection to invade was afghanistan, which has no oil and there is no monetary or other interest for the US there. 2) Justification to build the tallest building in NYC ( doesnt make sense ) Ya,really!!?? 3) Actually root out terrorism with world support which wasn't normally possible Are they even trying?I never saw them freezing Saudi funds....Never saw a bomb drop in karachi. Afghanistan was just 1 of the 3 main spot of islamic terrorism and it just had training grounds. The bodies and funds are supplied by Saud and Pak, both are only gaining from this. 4) Where is the pentagon airplane ( why did cops want this gas station camera which was facing the pentagon ) 1 Unknown where thousands could easily be up if it was a conspiracy. 5) Did the airlane CEO give them the plane? Air traffic controllers were robots? Exactly! 6) Osama is a brilliant aghan actor, and Al-Jazeera is actually a basement office at CNN headquarters I thought thats wht Pak believed anyway. Oil is the only resources anyone would want from the middle east. Afghanistan, where the fight took place doesnt have it. Is it really worth kiliing 5000 of your citizens to inflict fear among the population? All for what? There is nothing for the US to gain from all this. If they wanted to use it as a reason to invade Iraq, evcn Cheny would have had the common sense to use Iraqi terrorists and not saudi one or atleast they cd have manipulated the news to report them as iraqi terrorists........you know,since they manipulated everything else.

Rajeev. I can answer some of the points you raised up above, if not all. However instead of doing that I will ask you a question - "If 9/11 was even remotely linked to US and not Al-Qaeda, why has OBL claimed responsibility for it?" Unless OBL is completely stupid..or worse if you beleive OBL and US Govt. are in bed together it is pretty much simple as far as I am concerned really. xxx
Wasnt Osama a friend of US b4 What do you say to those vids posted by zooter and no sign of airplane in the pentagon When I saw these vids way back on the tube, I was sold but then again will the US govt do it fark it, I am focussed on dawood now

I resent the term 'inside job'- that means that it was totally arranged for and planned out by the US. I don't think it was- it was much more a case of US picking up advanced intel and letting it happen anyways or adding a few touches to it to 'maximise effects'. But yes' date=' there definitely was some inside involvement.[/quote'] well said.