Varun and Yadav were too good today

Cricketics

I'll wait for his wise comeback on this one...it sure will be interesting
No. He didnt. Everybody knew he was trolling. We were just feeding him. Bechara bahut bhookha tha. Hamne to bas use chhakaya troll bhar ke. :--D
You dont understand what someone is saying:He is a TROLL Some says the truth:He is a BIG TROLL You dont like what someone says:He is a BIGGER TROLL Someone doesnt agree with your views:He is the BIGGEST TROLL. When you get OWNED/PWNED.....Oh i was just playing along and feeding.... How monotonous and boring.......same posts....

You dont understand what someone is saying:He is a TROLL Some says the truth:He is a BIG TROLL You dont like what someone says:He is a BIGGER TROLL Someone doesnt agree with your views:He is the BIGGEST TROLL. When you get OWNED/PWNED.....Oh i was just playing along and feeding.... How monotonous and boring.......same posts....
:agree:

Yadav has just completed 24 yrs Aaron has just completed 22 yrs They are not old relics exactly, even as far as age of fast bowlers are concerned. They have time to get more experienced. That being said -- Aaron is a thinking bowler but Umesh is not used to using his brain while bowling and just bowls random deliveries.

Varun's yorker and tendency to try to bowl yorkers is very promising.
Definitely.
he def bowled well here now im feeling bad that he missed that australian tour :| this guy at 22 has much more brain and control then yadav

varun aaron is much better than yadav. the guy actually has accuracy and he bowls a 'heavy' ball. yadav is all pace with no direction. half his deliveries are filth. all the icf bhadwas can go into convulsions after seeing the speed reading, but his figures will always look ugly because he has no clue where its going

varun aaron is much better than yadav. the guy actually has accuracy and he bowls a 'heavy' ball. yadav is all pace with no direction. half his deliveries are filth. all the icf bhadwas can go into convulsions after seeing the speed reading, but his figures will always look ugly because he has no clue where its going
lol yadav is not fit for t20... but he can improve and become our strike bowler in tests for sure even in australia he had a decent strike rate aaron on the other hand i have not seen him bowl on helping tracks yet but he has much better control and can easily get those yorkers right :omg: has only bowled on flat tracks but still got decent carry always hitting the seam his major problem to me is fitness but he is jsut 22 can easily get stronger in next ouple of years already looked bit leaner to me