Match 59: Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings

Sehwag1830

He got a 50 there. Anywho.. he got out to full tosses mostly . Can happen. Didn't Dravid get bowled in every test? He becomes a bad batsman? Also Viru played a much better pace attack last time around and made a match saving 158 at Adelaide oval. He hasn't done his reputation any good on these tours. But it was not totally due to the fact he is clueless against pace. In NEwzealand drop in pitches in the one dayers where everybody including sachin was clueless agianst Tuffey and co he made 2 centuries.
nz was long time ago and dravid jsut got too old..and he retired after that i have seen technique of viru changing a lot earlier he played out swing all right but had almost zero leg side game specially against short stuff anyway im not expert wht im saying is it has been long time since he played some menaing ful knock outside sub continent tht innings ur tlaking abt was the last time he scored big there and tht was pretty flat track others choking is diff thing

nz was long time ago and dravid jsut got too old..and he retired after that i have seen technique of viru changing a lot earlier he played out swing all right but had almost zero leg side game specially against short stuff anyway im not expert wht im saying is it has been long time since he played some menaing ful knock outside sub continent tht innings ur tlaking abt was the last time he scored big there and tht was pretty flat track others choking is diff thing
You can't call all the tracks Viru scores is a flat track.. Galle was not a flat track. where others were clueless. Those were drop in pitches. Ball was whooshing around constantly. There are lot of flat pitches he has failed too.

You can't call all the tracks Viru scores is a flat track.. Galle was not a flat track. where others were clueless. Those were drop in pitches. Ball was whooshing around constantly.
:hmmm: unless he plays inning like that again im not gonna trust him these innings on pattas wont change anything for me

:hmmm: unless he plays inning like that again im not gonna trust him these innings on pattas wont change anything for me
Do you know he is the only one INdian opener to score 1000 runs in Australia that too at an average of 46.Not even Sunil Gavaskar scored in the same number of matches.