dumdumdigadiga

bulbul

'as ' is different . 'has' is different. u seem to confuse both...probably because RCB A.S.S.whopped...by of all the teams, DC!!! Last 3 days all bangaloreans (ofcourse my dear Kannadigas) were so happy that they assumed their personal Equivalent of pakistan team (CSK ) is out...of IPL They can manage to digest RCB loss. They can some how face the fact that RCB is out of a tournament which they assumed theirs for the taking what with Gayleforce & deadly Devilliers combo.! but they just cant stomach CSK getting benefited from RCB's loss when they looked like winning even till the 35th over of the match! i know most of them would have lost bets and sleep... can meet many many colleagues at office, who would avoid me at all cost!!! they have still not gotten over the fact that the Kannada film stars lost the celebrity cricket league final off the last ball to Tamil film stars! they were throwing the toys out of the pram for weeks... this one will kill them for the next 3 days, till wednesday evening! MI will have complete support on 23rd here at Bangalore... interesting....

'as ' is different . 'has' is different. u seem to confuse both...probably because RCB A.S.S.whopped...by of all the teams, DC!!! Last 3 days all bangaloreans (ofcourse my dear Kannadigas) were so happy that they assumed their personal Equivalent of pakistan team (CSK ) is out...of IPL They can manage to digest RCB loss. They can some how face the fact that RCB is out of a tournament which they assumed theirs for the taking what with Gayleforce & deadly Devilliers combo.! but they just cant stomach CSK getting benefited from RCB's loss when they looked like winning even till the 35th over of the match! i know most of them would have lost bets and sleep... can meet many many colleagues at office, who would avoid me at all cost!!! they have still not gotten over the fact that the Kannada film stars lost the celebrity cricket league final off the last ball to Tamil film stars! they were throwing the toys out of the pram for weeks... this one will kill them for the next 3 days, till wednesday evening! MI will have complete support on 23rd here at Bangalore... interesting....
dude wtf! :facepalm:

Here comes another regionalistic fool.You know why india will never improve:facepalm:

Dude you gotta chill. Never thought it possible that anyone would take IPL so seriously :omg: Hell looks like you take celebrity cricket seriously as well :hail:

Are you CSK fanatic in disguise :cantstop:

LMAO who the **** cares about Celebrity Cricket League... dude get a life... and thank your stars and Gayle and Steyn that you CSKians are still in.... Most undeserving of the lot and shamelessly a backdoor entrant...
OTT a bit much? If you remember we beat RCB, KKR and DD this season, failing to only beat MI out of the top 5 teams. There is no backdoor entry to the top 4, it is based on points and NRR. When you finish your games first, unfortunately, you have to wait for others to finish theirs. If RCB can't win against the lowly DC, it they who don't deserve to go to the semis.

People do take IPL this seriously? :blink: It is not long before they all get together and play for India and get whopped by the same guys you were routing for in the IPL
:hysterical::hysterical: Gayle vs Koomar should be fun

People do take IPL this seriously? :blink: It is not long before they all get together and play for India and get whopped by the same guys you were routing for in the IPL
:hysterical: i swear beforei joined this site i had no idea u all are so into this circus honestly i still cant feel bad or good if one team loses or wins :cantstop: