Awesome Online deals

Texy

It was a scam. The products were out of stock even before the sale had started (8 am IST). These were there just to invite customers to the site and check out some offers. Moreover' date=' they have inflated prices of products before giving discount, showing the discount to be of a very substantial amount which is certainly not the case.[/quote'] That always happens.I bought my phone (after registering) at 1pm when start time of sale was given at 2pm :hmmm:

When checking c001c4dfb2dc65d9ad47b7ea83253c04.jpg When added to cart to buy 1d7877147a1fc502348143d7d7e2decb.jpg
^^ Happened the same with me. I selected a D link dongle for around 900. but in cart is showed around 1800.
didnt happened with me.Must be a glitch in mobile app.try from PC :hmmm:

iPhone5S GOLD was selling for INR 29' date='999/- on Amazon (India) yesterday.[b'] I bought one - not sure if it is still there. 10% cash back on SBI debit/credit cards - max. 1500/-
May I ask why not a bigger screen - Moto X (2014 version) is available for 32k and Nexus 5 32 GB for 29k and both are excellent phones - or did you only want Apple?

Planning to buy a external HD 1tb. Any help which brand safer WD or Seagate?
I had a 320 GB Seagate and one day it just stopped working and Service Support was rather useless. Now I have a 1TB WD and a Buffalo - both have been working fine with no problems at all for a long time. Just my experience....